Now Taking 2015 Res.- Riverfront Cabin-Moyie River-Privacy, Serenity, Views
The deck has rockers and loungers and has an unbelievable view of Moyie River!
Took advantage of pine that feel on our entrance gate- great place to hang sign
View of south side of cabin
Mama Moose and her baby crossing Spruce Creek right in front of us!
A birdwatchers paradise!
Large kitchen and eating area- homemade white pine table (no nails or screws!)
Living room with propane gas fireplace
Upstairs Bedroom #1- queen bed, propane stove, couch and TV
Upstairs Bedroom #2- queen + twin
North side of cabin and pumphouse
God's promise! View from deck or upstairs balcony
Watch the wildlife cross Spruce Creek
Manicured landscaping with lots of parking!
Deck and master bedroom balcony overlooking Spruce Creek and the Moyie River.
Looking upriver (north)
2 firepits at Three Sisters. This one is right on the river.
Front lawn- horseshoes anyone?
Fantastic view from dining room table!
Picture taken sitting on deck looking across Moyie River at Spruce Creek
Raft/float down the Moyie!
Big Rainbow caught in front of cabin in May!
Found stump in the forest and converted it to a birdbath. Chipmunks LOVE it!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
- Price$200.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description *** Because we are right on the Moyie River, we don't think this cabin is suitable for children for safety reasons*** Very PRIVATE cabin on 12 acres with 1/4 mile river frontage. 3/4 wrap around deck (w/gas bar b q) #1BR w/balcony (queen bed plus 2 couches and TV) offers breathtaking views. #2 BR- queen plus twin bed. #3 BR (downstairs) has a trundle bed that opens into 2 twin beds w/adjoining bathroom. Huge grass area for horseshoes, frisbee, football, bocci ball, croquet. RV parking. Jetted tub in upstairs bathroom. 2 TVs (cable, DVD). Sound system throughout cabin. Game table in LR with books, games, cards, puzzles. Area offers fishing, hiking, rafting/kayaking. Sit on the deck and watch abundant wildlife- moose, elk, deer, chipmunks, eagles, geese, ducks... UNBELIEVABLE! Day trips to Canada- only one hour drive to the longest free ferry in the world- crossing Kootenay Lake. Take an overnite trip to Banff (4 1/2 hours) and visit beautiful Lake Louise! Enjoy International Selkirk Loop: www.selkirkloop.org/ . Endless enjoyment- TOTAL RELAXATION!
- DAY TRIPS TO CANADA (PASSPORTS needed): A MUST trip: cross the Kootenay Lake on the world's longest free ferry! Finish with lunch in Nelson
- FINE DINING and/or GOLF in Canada at St. Eugene- beautiful setting, this is an old mission converted into the most beautiful resort
- DINING IN BONNERS FERRY: 1) Pandlehandle Cafe on Main St. for a delicious breakfast!
- 2) The Bread Basket, a Mennonite bakery (with fresh delicious breads, donuts, and scones- their sandwiches at lunchtime are 'the talk of the town'! Adjoining the bakery is their small country store offering their handmade furniture and unusual food items).
- 3. Kootenai RIver Brewery: New restaurant/brewery- very good food and great beer!
- 4) Oriental Garden: Very plain on the outside but very lively on the inside- the waitress/owner is fantastic! and so is the food!
- MISC.: We do NOT offer rafts, kayaks or fishing equipment. Kayak rentals, fishing licenses and equipment can be purchased at: Far North. www.farnorthoutfitters.com/ Call for more info: 208 267 5547
- This is a really cool store in Bonners Ferry on Main St. on the south side of town.
- (hint: they have the nicest, thickest hooded sweatshirts in every color and size (they will print it on site if necessary)
- A great buy and great souvenir from your trip.
- Here's some additional info: https://www.tarcoinc.com/Travels09/bonnersferry.html
- PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES! Email for questions and reservations
- **This is our home and we take great pride in sharing this beautiful getaway with you. Marilyn's hobby is her flower garden and you'll see the results of hours and hours of love and labor that has gone into it!
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen balcony, woodstove, couches, TV
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin/ single Trundle bed opens up/ becomes 2 twin beds/adjoining bathroom
- Extra large bedrooms 1 and 2 are upstairs with a full bathroom between them. The bathroom has a shower plus a jacuzzi tub with a view of the river! Bedroom 1 has 2 couches, TV, woodstove, and balcony with 2 chairs. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and a twin bed. Bedroom 3 is downstairs w/adjoining bathroom. PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES AND EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS AND/OR RESERVATIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org) We prefer 2 guests at $175/night. 3 guests at $200/night; or maximum 4 guests at $225/night. Three Sisters is a private getaway- total seclusion and beauty surround the property. We rent primarily to middle age couples and older who appreciate getting 'away from it all' and enjoying the peacefulness and beauty that Three SIsters offers.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 2: toilet, shower Bathroom 1: toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Upstairs bathroom has a jetted tub. Relax and enjoy the view of the river with music! This bathroom has speakers from the sound system!
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker: We have 2 types- a Bunn and a Keurig, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove, Toaster
- General Activities Guide, Alarm Clock, Basic Soaps, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Filtered Water, Gas Heating, Internet: HIgh speed WiFi!, Iron & Board, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided, Living Room, Local Activities Guide, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, Paper Towels, Parking: Tons of parking! Bring your RV!, Telephone: Local calling only. Bring calling card for long distance calls. Or use your google email account on your computer to make free long distance calls., Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wood Stove: 2 propane stoves- one upstairs and one downstairs- heat the cabin.
- Other Amenities **This is our home and we take great pride in sharing this beautiful getaway with you. Marilyn's hobby is her flower garden and you'll see the results of hours and hours of love and labor that has gone into it! Radio in kitchen has ipod adapter Bring your own music source (ipod, ipad, computer) because Bedroom 2 has a receiver to plug in computer or ipod to play music throughout the cabin- speakers are located in bedroom 2, upstairs bathroom, living room, and laundry room
- Entertainment Books, Books For Kids, DVD Player, Games: Several board games and lots of puzzles! Also outdoors- horseshoes; croquet; and bocci ball., Satellite / Cable: Dish- limited stations, Stereo: Receiver upstairs will play songs from your computer, ipad, ipod or smart phone. We supple the cable., Television: 1 TV downstairs and 1 TV upstairs. Dish cable with only local stations., Video Library
- Pool / Spa Jacuzzi
- Outside Balcony: Master bedroom balcony overlooks Spruce Creek flowing into the Moyie River., Barbecue, Deck / Patio: Deck overlooks Spruce Creek flowing into the Moyie River. Several rockers and loungers to relax in! There's also a nice hammock on the grass area that can be moved anywhere you want!, Deck Furniture, Fish Cleaning Table, Golf: Bonners Ferry has one golf course at the south end of town. Canada offers some absolutely gorgeous courses! We also have a huge grass area so you can practice your swing right at Three Sisters!, Large Cooler, Lawn / Garden: Lots of grass area- bring your clubs and practice your swing and then hit some of the most beautiful golf courses in Canada! Bonners Ferry has a small course that's pretty nice., Outdoor Grill: gas bar b que, Outdoor Grill Gas, Small Cooler, Walkway To Water, Wood Deck, Yard
- Suitability Non Smoking Only, Not Suitable For Children: From early spring through June, the Moyie River is running very high and furious! The cabin is right on the river so it is not suitable for young children. As the river recedes, it is still dangerous as the rocks are very slippery!, Pets Not Allowed, Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm, Wheelchair Inaccessible