Great Location for Summer Fun
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Summer on the front porch.
Beating the heat on the big front porch
Backyard summer fun
Big, private back yard. Fun for everyone!
Gas BBQ, lots of patio space, & tipi too.
Welcome! Front entry
Lots of room in the living room
Expands to seat at least 8
Dining and living spaces
Cozy den and sofa bed
Big farm kitchen
Wet bar, popcorn and movies in the cozy basement.
Bathroom with large walk-in shower and heated floors.
Big Walk-in shower
Eco-friendly brand-new king - super comfortable, flat screen T.V.
big master bedroom with t.v.
Eco-friendly comfy beds
Eco-friendly brand-new queen - cozy and comfortable
Twin beds in Labrador theme.
The Tamarack log home & owner John Thornton soon after it was built in 1906.
Sunny patio during the day - under the stars, a fire, friends, and fun.
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$200.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description Midtown log home, less than a mile to lake. Big yard. Big patio with fire pit, huge fenced, flat, and private yard, big and welcoming cool front porch perfect for the hot summer, newly updated, fun art, comfortable beds, teepee, & an attached garage.
- High on walk-ability and bicycling. We are close to some great restaurants like Syringa, and Bistro on Spruce. Walk only 3 blocks to Pilgrims Organic Market & Deli for groceries and wine, and we're just a few blocks from Bicycle Sales and Service on 4th Street Bike rentals: https://www.bicycleservice.com/ .
- Built in 1906 it was a working farm in its early days. The home was well cared for all those years, and in over 100 years we are fortunate to be just the 3rd owners.
- The log house is a big 4-bedroom home with brand new eco-friendly super comfortable cushy beds â€“ 2 queens, a king in the master bedroom, and a bedroom that features twin beds. A full-sized sofa bed in the den folds out for company and we provide a queen air bed if needed.
- We furnished this majestic home in our eclectic, artsy, colorful and comfortable style, displaying a lot of northwest and local art throughout the house.
- The front porch is wide and comfortable and features a big porch swing - wonderful for enjoying warm summer evenings.
- The fenced back yard is huge and private - a great gathering place for you with Adirondacks, a fire-pit, picnic tables and a BBQ. There are lots of lilacs and fruit trees including 5 apple, 1 plum, and 1 pear.
- Our location is perfect for freeway or downtown access and is very close to our favorite restaurants We are within a short walk to downtown and are very close to the up and coming midtown area with its cute shops and restaurants.
- This house is a work of love for us and we look forward to sharing it with you.
- Please email us with how many people will be staying and what kind of function you are coming to town for.
- Bedrooms King size beds (1) memory foam and bamboo cloth, Queen size Beds (2) both are memory foam and bamboo cloth also an air bed available for 3rd queen bed., Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) sleeps 1 adult or 2 kids - double bed size
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, tub hand-held shower sprayer. 2nd floor B.R.
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower Heated floors, huge shower - clean and new surfaces.
- Bathroom 3: toilet The watercloset on main floor.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: and coffee grinder, Cooking Utensils: Put on the apron and oven mittens, because we have lots of baking and grilling items. Make cookies or a big meal. We should have pans and utensils available for most things. My must have is a salad spinner and you'll find it along with glass storage containers for leftovers and lots of other supplies., Dishes & Utensils: 12 plates, forks, knives, spoons, glasses - lots of extras, Dishwasher: Smaller apartment size, but does the job., Kitchen: Garbage disposal, dishwasher, glass cook-top stove. Wine glasses, plastic and glass drinking glasses - 12 plates and utensils for 12.. Cloth napkins and place-mats for 12., Microwave, Oven: baking and roasting pans and supplies, Pantry Items: Spices, oils, and some baking items provided, Refrigerator: Refrigerator/freezer combo, Stove: Glass top electric cooking. Easy to clean, Toaster: 4 slice toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Ceiling Fans in every bedroom available too. Gas Forced Air Furnace, Broadband Access: free Wi-Fi, Clothes Dryer: softeners also an old fashioned clothesline available., Garage: Attached garage and detached garage. Excellent safe bicycle storage area., Hair Dryer, Heating: Gas forced air and additional wall heat in bedrooms., Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided: Extra linens, pillows, and lots of blankets provided, Living Room: Big, Parking: street and 1 car garage parking, Towels Provided: 1 - 2 towels per person and washclothes, Washing Machine: Full laundry w/ detergents, Wireless Internet, Wood Fireplace: back yard fire pit in patio
- Other Amenities We provide canvas grocery bags, recycling bins. We are decorated for the holidays. In the kitchen there is most everything you need including some basic spices, olive oil. We are coffee lovers and provide a coffee grinder and coffee filters. There are extra towels and paper towels available and extra garbage bags. The bathrooms have kleenex, body lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioners, blow dryers, and of course toilet paper. We leave plenty along with back ups in the laundry area if you run out. Security and up to date smoke detector system are in place, super-private yard, heated floor in bathroom with big shower.
- Entertainment Books: Big variety of books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games: Chess, cribbage..., Satellite / Cable: (3) 3 flat screen TVs. 1 in media room withHD/ Blue Ray/DVD/Surround Sound and DVR, 1 in Living Room with Sound bar and iPod dock, and 1 in Master Bedroom, Stereo: DVD/CD player, TV in living room has a sound-bar that plays iPods and iPhones. Portable boom-box with CD and radio., Television: 3 TVs in the house. 1 on each floor.
- Outside Deck / Patio: Big back yard patio with fire pit and colorful adirondacks 2 big picnic tables and a shade umbrella and a screened in back porch, Lawn / Garden: Flat, private double lot. Great for croquet, volleyball etc.., Outdoor Grill: Propane provided along with all grilling supplies, Porch / Veranda: Popular BIG front porch with swing and additional wicker-style cushioned chairs.
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: prefer no more than 12 max, Children Welcome: Always! A great place for kids. Fenced back yard is safe and flat with a big tipi for extra fun., Non Smoking Only: We respect your right to smoke but really don't want people smoking on the premises., Pets Considered: Dogs - only on pre-approval and with additional fee for yard and house clean up., Wheelchair Inaccessible