Downtown Charmer! Perfect Location! Walk to Everywhere!
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Inviting front porch
Comfy living room with great natural light
Modern kitchen with stainless and granite
Great counter space
Queen main floor
Main floor on suite bathroom
Big walk in shower
King bed upstairs
Upstairs bedroom with King bed
Roomy upstairs bathroom
Darling room upstairs with 2 twin beds
Downstairs den with flat screen TV
Washer and dryer
Inviting back yard with patio
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 4 Nights
- Price$175 - $300 Per Night
- Property Description An amazing property in downtown Coeur d'Alene. Built in 1918 - all the charm of a turn of the century home with all the modern updates you could ask for!
- Located in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance to beach, parks, shopping, restaurants, galleries, bike and hiking trails,
- Coeur d'Alene Resort and golf course, with famous floating green.
- Something to do every week! Ironman Triathlon Coeur dâ€™Alene (Sunday June 29, 2014)
- â€¢ Downtown Music Walk (4th Friday Jan.-April)
- â€¢ Downtown Art Walk (2nd Friday April-Dec.) Riverstone Summer Concert Series Every Thursday July and August
- â€¢ Coeur dâ€™Alene Marathon (Sunday May 25, 2014)
- â€¢ Diamond Cup Regatta (Labor Day Weekend)
- â€¢ Art On The Green (August 1-2-3, 2014
- â€¢ Tubbs Hill
- â€¢ Famous Hudsonâ€™s Hamburgers (207 E. Sherman Ave.)
- â€¢ Park by the Lake (Near the new Public Library)
- â€¢ Fort Sherman Playground and City Park/Beachâ€¨
- Idaho's Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes and Route of the Hiawatha
- â€¢ 4th of July parade and fireworks
- â€¢ Christmas parade, fireworks and lighting ceremony (Thanksgiving weekend)
- â€¢ Polar Bear Plunge (New Yearâ€™s Day)
- â€¢ North Idaho Fair and Rodeo (August 20-24, 2014)
- Storage for your toys! Come enjoy the beautiful Pacific North West.
- I promise you will enjoy your stay!
- Bedrooms Main floor bedroom : 1 queen
- Upstairs bedroom 2: 1 king
- Bedroom 3 upstairs: 2 twin/ single
- Bathrooms Bathroom on suite bedroom: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Guest bath: toilet
- Spacious bathrooms upstairs and down Upstairs features claw foot bathtub Main floor bathroom has walk in shower with hand rails
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils: Fully stocked kitchen, Dishwasher, Kitchen: Fully equipped modern kitchen stainless steel and granite counter tops, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator: Stainless steel with ice maker, Stove: State of the art stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Central air, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage: 1 car, Hair Dryer, Heating: Central heat, Internet: wifi with unlimited use, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: Warm and inviting, Parking: Single care garage plus alley and street parking, Towels Provided: Oversized bath sheet towels, Washing Machine
- Other Amenities Let this be your home away from home. My goal is for you to have a fabulous vacation in a comfortable relaxing atmosphere.
- Entertainment DVD Player: Blue ray player in living room, Game Room: Downstairs lounge with dry bar and TV, Games: Selection of games, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable: Direct TV with premium channels and NFL package Surround sound, Stereo, Television
- Outside Boat: Rentals available nearby, Deck / Patio: seating area and outdoor dining including a table in the shade and a picnic table, Golf: Close to Coeur d'Alene resort with famous floating green, Kayak / Canoe: Rentals available nearby, Lawn / Garden: Beautifully landscaped front and back yard, Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard: Near all ski resorts, Tennis: Available in park just minutes away
- Suitability Events Allowed, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years old minimum, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: Smoking outside only, Pets Considered, Wheelchair Inaccessible: 2 Steps up from entrance then main floor is accessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.