Beautiful Coeur D'Alene Lake Front Cottage (700 Sf Dock)
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
The view is breathtaking
Looking across Neachen Bay (formally Squaw Bay)
Summer breeze and your set
Couch also folds into queen bed
Fully stocked kitchen with lg refrigeratior, Micro wave oven, gas stove, dwasher
Sun/Shade on beach from morning to night, however you like it
Your own private dock
Studio apartment deck
Daylight Basement Studio Unit (separate entrance)
Daylight Basement Studio Kitchen
Daylight Basement Studio Bathroom
I truly do not get to go on the jet ski by myself without Moose.
I think they are in love.
when you see the sign you are there.
Hiking right above the cottage.
Hiawatha Trail with the kids, grandkids, or grandparents. 13 miles long dwn hill
Hiawatha Trail with tunnels, trestles and mountains www.ridethehiawatha.com
Hiawatha Trail is MUCHO FUN.
If you see my mom tell her I'll be at the beach.
One of my favorites
This scene is forever etched in my mind as the photo does not do it justice.
I caught this 10# & 20# cninook salmon in Coeur d'Alene Lake
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Price$300.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description Accommodations: Coeur d'Alene Vacation Home Rentals- Two-Story house - Three Bedrooms - Two Baths - (Sleeps six to twelve). Studio unit available for additional guests in day-lighted basement area with separate entrance, bathroom and kitchen (custom sleeping design per request and only available to primary renter of cottage for additional fee).
- This home consists of two second floor bedrooms and a main floor master bedroom/bathroom. There is a second bathroom on the main floor. The full kitchen has granite countertops with tile floors, gas stove, dishwasher, built-in microwave, double sink and an open airy appeal with lots of natural light. There is a game area in front of the kitchen granite island with views of the lake in most directions.
- The living room is adjacent to the game area with a cozy, beautiful view of the lake and built-in entertainment center complete with satellite television and a sectional couch with double fold out bed. The home is completely furnished with everything you will need including linens, just bring food and drink. There is a beach area with a double dock for water vehicles and swimming area, water shoes recommended. The beach has a weeping willow tree that provides shade throughout the day for those who like to avoid direct sunlight. Boat/jet ski rentals are available approximately two water miles away at the City of Coeur dâ€™Alene on the waterfront.
- I have two kayaks available for rent @ $40. per day or $140. per week each.
- If you would like to rent a ski boat call Jeff Zook @208-755-5398 (email@example.com). You can rent his boat weather you rent my cottage or not.
- Keywords: Lakefront Cottage, coeur d'alene vacation rental, coeur d'Alene Vacation Rentals, Ironman, Gozzer, Gozzer Ranch, Coeur d'Alene Resort, Coeur d'Alene Casino, Arrow Point, John Elway, Tiger Woods, Hiawatha Trail, Trail of the Coeur d'Alene's, Hayden, Pend O'Rielle Lake, Priest Lake, Sandpoint, Coeur d'Alene Lake, Harrison Idaho, Hydroplane, Hydroplane Races, bald eagles, water skiing, idaho fishing, kayaking, boating, snow skiing, art on the green, parasailing, golfing, boat cruise, back to the 50's, car show, boardwalk, tubs hill, Neechan bay, squaw bay, hiking, mineral ridge, cordalane, festival of lights,
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (6) There are two queen beds in one bedroom. There is one queen bed and a single bed in the other bedroom. There is one queen bed and a day bed in the master bedroom. The couch is a double hide-a-bed. There is a separate studio unit available for additional fee that can be custom outfitted for sleeping more quests.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3: toilet, shower Lower level studio unit
- Laundry facilities in the main floor bathroom.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: yes, Cooking Utensils: fully stocked, Dishes & Utensils: fully stocked, Dishwasher: Yes, Ice Maker, Kitchen: Large, and lends itself to comfortable cooking with propane gas stove and dishwasher. A BB-Q with propane on the deck. The optional studio unit (only available to primary renters) has a kitchen and bathroom with a separate entrance., Microwave, Oven: gas, Pantry Items: condoments, sugar, cups, napkins, Refrigerator: large, Stove: Full gas stove/oven, Toaster: yes
- General Air Conditioning: One wall unit and one window unit, Clothes Dryer: yes, Fireplace: Outdoor large fire pit with ample wood, Gas Fireplace: gas heating stove, Heating: Gas/Electric, Internet: Available, Linens Provided: No need to bring any towels, tissue of paper towels., Living Room: TV, VCR, DVD, surround sound, Parking: 6-10 cars, Parking Off Street: Very private for 6+ cars., Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer: yes, Telephone: Cell service is available with the best coverage being Verizon. There is no land line installed., Towels Provided: yes, Washing Machine: yes
- Other Amenities Huge fire pit on patio with plenty of wood. There is also a fire pit on the beach.
- Entertainment Books: Small library, CD Player, DVD Player: Yes, Game Room: dining area, Games: board games, cribbage board, Satellite / Cable: Direct TV, Stereo: Surround sound, Television: Living room w/direct tv, Toys: water toys, VCR, Video Games: Wii Player, Video Library: Small variety
- Outside Bicycles: The trail of the Coeur d'alenes is near and 70 miles long. The Hiawatha Trail is my favorite. For $30. you can rent a bike, helmet, light (for tunnels) and a bus ride back from a 13 mile long ride., Deck / Patio: The deck/patio is the most valued asset of this property at 1,500 SF with a breathtaking view. Also note that we typically don't have mosquitoes and don't use bug spray as they are rare., Golf: Circling Raven Cda Resort Highlands, Kayak / Canoe: I have 2 kyaks that I rent for $140 each per week, Lawn / Garden: Beautiful rock garden, Outdoor Grill: Plenty of propane, Ski & Snowboard: Near by, Water Sports Gear: Yes
- Suitability Events Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome: I feel like a kid when I am there and children love it., Non Smoking Only: Outside only, Pets Considered: Allowed (no cats)with $15. for 1st dog and $10. per day each up to 3., Wheelchair Inaccessible