Downtown Quaint Bungalow-Walk and Bike Near the Lake! 5BR
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Front of house in summer
Large rock patio with grill and yard fireplace
Main level bath with shower and claw foot bathtub
Main level king bedroom
Top floor queen bedroom
Top floor 1/2 bathroom
Top floor queen bedroom
Lower level queen bedroom
Lower level bath with shower
Lower level king bedroom
Kitchen back sunporch
Lake CdA fun things - Kayak rentals and seaplane tours just a few blocks away
Coeur d'Alene City Beach
Car d'Lane Vintage Collector Car Event - held in June annually
Ironman swim starts the race!
Ironman CdA annual event in June - view overlooking where the swim takes place
Art on the Green juried art festival, annually the first weekend in August
Art on the Green performances for 3 days
- Bedrooms 5
- Sleeps 11
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$375 - $395 per Night
- Property Description Please scroll down to view details and contact me with any questions.
- My 1920â€™s Garden District Coeur dâ€™Alene home is a short walking distance to the lake and downtown; in the heart of Downtown Coeur dâ€™Aleneâ€™s vibrant dining, entertainment, shopping, and art scene.
- On a quiet residential street, my neighborhood is central to the fun of being in Coeur dâ€™Alene! It is near two sunny public beaches, a beach-side city park, vacation rental toys (boats, jet skis, kayaks, canoes), lake cruises, airplane tours and para-sailing, Centennial Trail (biking, running, walking, skating), Tubbs Hill (a natural trail hiking area a few blocks away) and is surrounded by fantastic coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
- There are many notable golf courses in the area: The Coeur d'Alene Public Course, The Highlands in Post Falls, Avondale in Hayden, Circling Raven at the Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort & Spa, The Club at Black Rock, Gozzer Ranch and The Coeur dâ€™Alene Resort. Enjoy terrific family fun at three nearby water parks and Silverwood theme & water park.
- If bicycling on your trip, we have a bicycler's paradise here. The Centennial Trail is accessed just a few blocks from the house, connecting you to 24 miles of Idaho riding and 37 miles in the Spokane Washington area. We are also very near the Trail of the Coeur dâ€™Alenes bike trail system with more than 72 miles of paved paths through the Northern Idaho rural landscape filled with wildlife, as well as the Route of the Hiawatha mountain bike trail (13 miles of compacted gravel on a 1.7% grade). Many area ski resorts also offer summer mountain biking trails.
- Schweitzer Mountain, Silver Mountain and Lookout Pass ski areas in Idaho and Mt. Spokane and 49 Degrees North ski mountains are within an hour away. Two large casino resorts, The Coeur dâ€™Alene Casino Resort in Worley, ID and Northern Quest Casino in Airway Heights, WA are within 30-45 minutes away.
- Homey accommodations include five bedrooms: three queens and two kings. This house sleeps up to 10 people, with 2 full baths, one with tub and shower and one with shower, and one 1/2 bath. This old house has been remodeled with tender loving care. Steep stairs make upstairs rooms inappropriate for the elderly or small children. A bright sun-room back porch has a window seat for morning coffee, and the dining room can accommodate 10 or more. There is no central air conditioning in the house, but generally the house is naturally cool with large shade trees, and a small window unit is available for upstairs bedrooms.
- The yard has a beautiful large rock patio complete with gas grill and picnic table (seating 8) and other seating in the garden for outdoor living, with large maple trees for plenty of shade. We are pet friendly and have a large fenced yard. Separate small single car garage is available for storage of summer toys and winter gear!
- Limited availability in summer months and for special annual events, especially for Ironman Coeur d'Alene in June, please book early. More photos are available upon request.
- Bedrooms Other (See Description)
- Bedroom 2: 1 king lower level
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen lower level
- Bedroom 1: 1 king main floor
- Bedroom 5: 1 queen upper level
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen upper level
- King size beds 2: 1) main level and 1) lower level, Queen size beds 3 total: 2) top floor and 1) lower level, 1 inflatable Queen size available.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, tub, shower main floor
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower lower level
- Bathroom 1: toilet upper level
- Kitchen Catering Available, Coffee Maker: drip coffee maker and coffee press, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: some spices and condiments available for guests to use., Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: small window unit in upstairs bedroom, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage: Please request garage/covered parking if needed., Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: stereo and big screen TV digital broadcast signal with local network and public channels, DVD player., Parking: plenty of street parking, Parking Off Street: 1 or 2 off street in driveway, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer: Corner lot offers plenty of room for boat trailer or RV parking., Telephone: local calling only, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Wood Fireplace
- Other Amenities Wood fireplace indoor and small fire pan outdoors (for use only when fire danger is not high)
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player: Blu-ray, Games: lots of board game fun for family gatherings, Music Library, Stereo: radio, multi-cd player and surround sound for movies, Television: (2) 1 - 45" HD large screen TV in living room & 1 - 45" HD TV in main floor bedroom., Toys: there are a few toys and stuffed animals, including children's books
- Outside Deck / Patio: Plenty of outdoor seating. Picnic table seats 8 plus park bench for 2 and extra lawn chairs., Outdoor Grill: Gas grill
- Suitability Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered: Pet deposit extra