Rustic Lakeside Cabin/Nestled in Douglas Firs/Large Beach/Dock/Swim
FRONT of cabin, SCREENED FRONT PORCH ON RIGHT SIDE OF PHOTO
TRAIL OF THE COEUR D' ALENE'S, with PRIVATE beach,dock and swimming area in back
View of PRIVATE, SECLUDED beach and swimming area loooking north
Comfortable double bed on screened front porch, with view of lake, dock & swim
View from cabin screened front porch of grassy front yard.
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Price$865.00 (USD) Per Week
- Property Description LAKESIDE CABIN, five miles south of Harrison, Idaho, eastside of beautiful Coeur d'Alene Lake, nestled in Douglas Firs, with PRIVATE YARD,PRIVATE LARGE BEACH, PRIVATE DOCK for two boats AND BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE SWIMMING AREA.
- The SPECTACULAR 70 plus mile TRAIL OF THE COEUR D' ALENE'S asphalt paved, bicycle and hiking trail which goes over the old railroad bridge and the St. Joe River is STEPS from the cabin. The cabin sleeps four comfortably.
- LAKE VIEWS ARE FABULOUS from cabin's SCREENED porch: looking west across lake to Conkling Park; southwest to mouth of the shadowey St. Joe River and north towards city of Coeur d'Alene. Some of the best in the west Large Mouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Chinook Salmon fishing can be found here. Minutes north (5 miles) along a beautiful lakeside road to Harrison City Park and public marina, local restaurants, marvelous old fashioned ice cream store, grocery store, bicycle rentals, and churches.
- Bedrooms Double Bed (1) on large sleeping porch with great view of lake., Twin or Single Beds (2) one single bed on sleeping porch with view of lake; one single bed in living room.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: percolator, Cooking Utensils: plus plenty of knives, forks, spoons, plates, glasses, cups for eating, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave: Brand new, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove: 4 burner electric, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: window unit that cools living room, Heating: electric heating unit in living room if needed, Linens Provided: comforter on each bed provided., Living Room: w/ closet, large sofa, chest of drawers for clothes, Parking: parking and large turnaround in front of cabin, Towels Provided
- Outside Bicycles: Rentals available in Harrison, Idaho. Riding ashalt trail close to cabin a must while at lake., Boat: Waterski rentals, pontoons, towable equipment available in Harrison, Idaho at Water Adventures. 208-582-0177, Kayak / Canoe: Rentals available at Water Adventures, Harrison, Idaho. 208-582-0177, Lawn / Garden: Great view of lake from front yard of cabin; table and 4 chairs provided, Outdoor Grill: for charcoal, Water Sports Gear: Water Adventures, Harrison, Idaho. 208-582-0177
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: I rent to responsible adults 21 years or older., Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered, Wheelchair Inaccessible