Enjoy Living on the Lake!
Front Yard with Fire Pit and lake view.
View of House from the lake
View of Hammock and Fire pit from the deck
Formal Dining Room
Looking down to Living Room
Living Room & Formal Dining
Master Bedroom, private jacuzzi bathroom, Ipod docking radio, TV
Master Bedroom with lake view and private deck
Double Bedroom with Ipod docking radio
Bunk Room with elliptical, TV,VCR, DVD
Deck off Kitchen seats 8
The path down to the beach
Beach Front Deck and Dock
Dock with paddle boat and fun island!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 7
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Price$2,500 (USD) Per Week
- Property Description This beautiful home sits on a little point in Carlin Bay and boasts wonderful views of the lake from almost every room. It has a southern exposure, so you can soak up the sunshine all day long.
- The house has central air conditioning in all three bedrooms which will allow you to sleep comfortably in the newly remodeled ensuite master with king bed. One room has an antique double bed and the other room has a double/single bunk with it's own TV/DVD/Video player
- The country kitchen opens onto a spacious deck, just the right spot to enjoy a meal or watch the sunset with wine from our local winery that we have waiting for you. In the grassy front yard, sit in the shade of the pines and read a book or take a nap in the hammock. In the evening, roast marshmallows in the fire pit or BBQ up a yummy meal.
- The house sits up on a hillside and has a maintained trail to the beach. The beach is in its natural state (basalt rock), a new deck was built that leads out to the floating dock. We have some fun water toys like the Aqua Lily Pad, paddle boat and paddle board and 2 kayaks for you to enjoy with plenty of chairs, a table, and shade.
- This home is well stocked with spices, basic kitchen food items like olive oil, sugar, salt, flour & paper products as we want you to feel right at home. We are pleased to provide you with doTERRA hair and body care products. We strive to be as 'green' as we can be using only cleaning products that are safe for the environment.
- This home is ideal for a single family or two or three couples.
- For more information and photos please send an email.
- If you will be bringing a boat please contact me for information about the Invasive Species Sticker and launching fees that are now required on Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- Bedrooms King size beds (1) There is a 'coffee deck' off of the master bedroom and a jetted tub with a great view. Newly upgraded., Double Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1) Port A Crib at the house and down at the lake. High Chair available., Bunk Beds (1) This bed has a single top bunk and a double lower bunk. An Eliptical trainer is in this room.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: Spices and a few stables are on hand. We also provide foil, plastic wrap., Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Air conditioning on the top floor where all the bedrooms are located., Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking: For three vehicles., Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer: There is space enough for you to park three vehicles and a boat trailer. Please note that the owners will be sharing the parking., Telephone: Can be available for use if need be. Most cell phones work ok off of deck., Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Wood Stove
- Other Amenities We have several water toys at the beach, paddle board, 2 kayaks, paddle boat, aqua lily pad for you to enjoy.
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Music Library: A large celection of Cd's are available. The stereo system has an IPOD docking port., Satellite / Cable: (2) 32 inch flat sreen w/DVD in Living Room, 19 inch in Master Bedroom, 13 inch TV with VCR/DVD player in bunk bedroom., Stereo: Three devices that support docking stations., Toys: Beach toys. Paddle Board, Paddle Boat, 2 Kayaks, Aqua Lily pad., VCR, Video Game Console: Nintendo 64, Video Games: (6), Video Library: We have lots of family oriented videos for your use.
- Outside Balcony: Off of Master Bedroom., Deck / Patio: A nice deck off the kitchen has two tables to accomodate 8 people., Kayak / Canoe: Two available, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Children Welcome: This house is kid friendly....our two kids grew up here!!, Non Smoking Only: Please smoke outside., Pets Considered: We have one outside cats and one small dog. If you would like to bring your four legged friend please inquire to see if it would be a fit for both of us. A non refundable deposit is required.