Your Idaho Family Reunion Location. Corporate Retreats, Events, Meetings
Garden Valley, Idaho
Idaho Family Reunion
Basketball, Volleyball, & Rock Climbing
Game Room 1
Obstacle course slide
Gym with the water slide and obstacle course
- Bedrooms 10
- Sleeps 83
- Baths 11
- Minimum Stay 1 - 3 Nights
- Price$1541 per Night
- Property Description Expanded over 9 acres, we have converted the old Garden Valley High School, Middle School, and Elementary school into a one of a kind location for all of your family memories. Your Idaho family reunion location and corporate retreat facility. It is the perfect location for large family reunions, corporate retreats, weddings, and large events. We have a fully functioning lodge with an awesome kitchen, full size basketball court, bounce houses, rock climbing wall, zip-line, pond, ping pong table, pool table, foosball, and air hockey table for your enjoyment. Our facility sleeps over 80 people in beds and has a full commercial kitchen set up for big families.
- Located only 50 minutes from the edges of Eagle Idaho, there are no other places that can accommodate large groups, be within an hour drive of Boise, and still get the mountainous feel like River Canyon Retreat. To sum it all up we are your perfect Idaho family reunion location.
- Garden Valley, the gateway to an authentic Central Idaho Mountains adventure. Garden Valley is surrounded in all directions by mountain peaks, some over 7,000 feet. Two river systems carve valleys covered in the lush green of summer growth along with wildlife, stock and horses. In 1934 a new post office established the identity of Crouch, now one of the commercial districts for Garden Valley. The town was named after Billy Crouch, a miner who homesteaded near the confluence of the Middle and South Fork Rivers. In the 1920s, Crouch donated property for a new community hall in Garden Valley.
- Bedrooms Maple: 1 queen, 1 bunk bed Sleeps 4
- Pine: 2 queen, 1 bunk bed Sleeps 6
- Birch: 1 queen, 2 bunk bed Sleeps 7: 1 Queen, 1 Queen/Twin bunk, 1 bunk
- Willow: 2 twin/ single Sleeps 2
- Bighorn: 2 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1 bunk bed Sleeps 9: 2 queens, 1 queen/twin bunk, 1 full sleeper
- Antler Sleeps 6: 2 queen/twin bunks
- Aspen: 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1 bunk bed Sleeps 6: 1 queen, 1 bunk, 1 Full Sleeper
- Bear Den Sleeps 15: 6 twin bunks and 1 queen/twin bunk
- Elk Herd Sleeps 15: 6 twin bunks and 1 queen/twin bunk
- Wolf Pack Sleeps 15: 6 twin bunks and 1 queen/twin bunk
- Bathrooms Lodge Bathroom C: toilet, shower ADA Bedroom and Bathroom
- Lodge Bathroom A: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Lodge Bathroom B: toilet, combination tub/shower, shower
- Lodge Bathroom D: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Lodge Bathroom E: toilet, shower
- Gym Bathroom 1: toilet, shower Men's locker room multiple showers and toilets
- Gym Bathroom 6: shower
- Gym Bathroom 2: toilet, shower Woman's locker room, multiple showers and toilets
- Gym Bathroom 3: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Gym Bathroom 4: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Gym Apt. Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Gym Apt. Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Gym Bathroom 5: shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher: Commercial dishwasher, Kitchen: Full commercial kitchen, Microwave, Oven: Commercial oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator: Walk in Refrigerator and Freezer, Stove: Commercial stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided: Linens provided for queen beds. No linens will be provided for bunk beds. We have a twin over queen bunk and we consider that a bunk bed which no linens will be provided., Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided: Dish towels, hand towels and cleaning towels, Wood Stove
- Other Amenities We have a rock wall located in the gym that back in the 1970s was the largest rock climbing wall west of the Mississippi. 1 free hour of rock climbing is included in each stay. Each additional hour of rock climbing is $50. We also have a 400 ft. zip line with 1 free hour included in each stay. $50 for each additional hour. We also have bounce houses available for rent.
- Entertainment DVD Player, Foosball, Game Room: Pool table, Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Foosball, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Stereo: Sound equipment for stage., Television
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub, Private Pool: We have an outdoor pool with intentions of building an indoor pool which will probably be built in time for the 2017 season.
- Outside Deck / Patio, Golf: 6.6 miles down the road there is the Terrace Lakes golf course., Kayak / Canoe: Within minutes of River Canyon Retreat, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Events Allowed, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: Absolutely NO smoking in or around any facility., Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Accessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.