7 Bedroom, 5 1/2 Bathroom Vacation Home Near Lava Hot Springs Idaho
Back decks and barbecue.
Yard and walk-out decks.
Large dining area.
Master bath with Jacuzzi.
One of the many decks for a relaxing evening during the Summer.
Long hallway to bedrooms.
One of the many bathrooms.
Upstairs family room and kitchen area.
Laundry w/towels for taking to Lava! No need to bring your own...we got this!
Master bathroom and fireplace. Cozy!
Master bedroom out to private deck.... and look at the view!
HUGE 10' x 10' Master bedroom bed.
- Bedrooms 7
- Sleeps 60
- Baths 5.5
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Price $320 avg/night
- Property Description Very Large Entertainment Home with 360 degree Mountain Views
- Lava Family Inn is located just minutes from Downtown Lava Hot Springs with swimming, tubing, parks, restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, museums, etc. If you are a skier, Pebble Creek Ski Resort is also just minutes away.
- Our property is a fully furnished, 7 bedroom, 5 ½ bath, vacation home. Ideal for large or multiple family reunions, retreats, weddings, and receptions. Perfect backdrop for family photos. The home is very secluded, with surrounding vegetation, grassy yard, small pond and a stream that run through, with wildlife to be seen almost daily, especially in the mornings and evenings.
- Located in Southeast Idaho-- an hour and forty five minute drive north from Salt Lake City. Surrounded by mountains of public land with trails that are perfect for hikes, walks, biking, dirt biking, four wheeling and horse back riding. Portnuef River is located just below the property with sportsman access for excellent trout fishing. The river has several watering holes for swimming close by, or just watching its many waterfalls. Floating the Portnuef River at Lava Hot Springs is both entertaining and relaxing -especially during the hot Summer months.
- Lava Hot Springs is not the only hot springs to visit in Idaho. 46 miles East of our family home, you should visit Soda Springs, Idaho one of the worlds only captive geysers! Now capped and controlled by a timer, the geyser erupts every hour on the hour reaching heights of 100 feet year round.
- Our Vacation Home sleeps up to 24 in beds with plenty of extra room for air mattresses, sleeping bags or cots.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 7 - 1 double , 1 twin/ single , Bedroom in Basement
- Bedroom 6 - 1 queen , Bedroom in Basement
- Master Bedroom - 1 king , 10' X 10' King+ Bed More than 6 adults could easily sleep.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen , 1 twin/ single , Bedroom Upstairs
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen , 1 twin/ single , Bedroom Upstairs
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king , Bedroom Upstairs
- Bedroom 5 - 2 double , Bedroom Upstairs
- Master Bedroom approx 800 sq.ft., has three sided fire place, two walk-in closets, walk out deck, hot-tub, dual shower head. Upstairs Bedrooms 3 and 5 are Girls colors and share a bathroom. Upstairs Bedrooms 2 and 4 are Boys colors and share a bathroom. Full Bath in Basement, small rec. room and laundry.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 5 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 6 - toilet
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , shower
- Master Bathroom - toilet , shower
- The Bathrooms upstairs are Jack and Jill between the bedrooms. Bathroom off each great room.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Video Games, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub
- Outside Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 60, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Events Allowed, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome