Gateway to Yellowstone National Park, World Class Flyfishing and Snowmobiling
TWO BEAR RETREAT
Front of Cabin
Front room with fireplace
Front room view
Mudroom with extra dryer
Big Screen Dish TV
TV room seating
Loft Game room
Main floor Bedroom 1
Main floor Bedroom 2
Lower bedroom 3
Lower Bedroom 4
Loft Bedroom 5
Loft bedroom 6 (Double twins)
Rear Deck in SUMMER
5th Fairway from rear deck
View of 5th IPVR Fairway from rear deck
Rear deck in WINTER
- Bedrooms 6
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$269 per Night
- Property Description You will have plenty to see & do at TWO BEAR RETREAT for a fantastic vacation experience with family and/or friends during any season of the year. Winter and Summer are the most popular but Spring and Fall seasons are most peaceful and tranquil.
- We are making available to you, our personal vacation cabin that includes 6 private bedrooms (2 on each floor) with 3 full bathrooms (1 on each floor).
- (1) The main floor has a full service kitchen, a dining area and family room with a fireplace stove. Also, an entryway mud room to store and dry your snowmobile clothes (extra dryer). There are two large decks off the main floor. One in the front and one in the back with a BBQ grill.
- (2) The loft floor has a game room with a pool/ping pong table, TV, and a great view of the golf course and Two Tops Mountain in Montana.
- (3) The basement floor has a Family Room with a Big Screen Dish Satellite TV and a wide variety of DVDs. A laundry room (washer & dryer) is also located on the basement floor.
- TWO BEAR RETREAT is located just off of ID20 at Island Park Village Resort (IPVR) near the 5th Tee of the IPVR Golf Course. The location is fantastic in the summer and the county dutifully plows the road to the cabin for easy access in the winter. The cabin is about half a mile west of Robinâ€™s Roost (gas, lotto, groceries, etc.) on North Big Springs Loop Road. There is a snowmobile rental store within Â½ mile from the cabin. There is ample pull through parking for snowmobile trailers in the front. No need to continuously load and off load your sleds. Just park your sled in the backyard, get dressed in the warmth of the cabin and then enjoy easy access to over 600 miles of groomed snowmobile trails to places like Meadow Creek Lodge, Two Tops Mountain, or follow the old abandoned train tracks through mountain passes to West Yellowstone.
- Fly fishing is world class at Hendry's Lake and the Madison River. Visit 'Johnny Sacks' cabin by snowmobile or ATV and see big trout at the Big Springs Loop bridge ... but don't fish there! In the summer, float the Lazy River at Mack's Inn or travel to the Galletin River for some white water excitement. You just might see bear, moose, elk, wolves, red fox, bald eagles, or other wild animals in the local area while riding your ATV without venturing to Yellowstone Park.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 double
- Bedroom 3: 1 double
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen
- Bedroom 5: 1 queen
- Bedroom 6: 2 twin/ single
- There are two additional sofa sleepers and a twin bed in the game room
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 3: toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer: Additional dryer in Mud room, Fireplace,, Hair Dryer Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking: Pull through parking for large ATV/Snowmobile trailers, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable: Dish, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Outside Boat: Island Park Reservoir and Hendry's Lake, Deck / Patio: Large decks in front and back, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill: BBQ Grill on back deck, Ski & Snowboard: Skiing at Big Sky Montana and Grand Targee, Tennis
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 26, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Inaccessible