Charming Lakefront Rental with Private Dock & Beautiful View
Sagle, Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho
View from cottage: Dock, watercraft tie up, lawn area, fire pit, swimming area
Adorable kitchenette, microwave, stovetop, refrigerator, island.
sitting area with two convertible full size beds
comfortable dinning area & island seating
bunk house sleeps 2
Garfield Bay, another beautiful bay
Beautiful Bottle Bay
- Bedrooms 0
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$110 - $157 per Night
- Property Description The cottage is a lakefront cabin on a quiet PRIVATE drive, surrounded by natural settings and beautiful views.
- The Loft has one Queen bed, there are two futons in the living room and the Bunk House has two twin beds, for a total of sleeping accommodations for 6.
- It features a private dock for your boating and sunbathing enjoyment. Bottle Bay Marina is conveniently located right across the bay for a quick lunch or cocktails and dinner; also offers gas and watercraft rentals. Nature trails just three miles away. Enjoy mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, jet skiing, water skiing, fishing and lots of swimming.
- Bottle Bay the Choice area for boarding or skiing
- Bedrooms Twin beds (2) in bunk house
- Queen size Bed (1) in loft! (2) two futons in main area of cabin and 2 single beds in Bunk House.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils: Kitchen furnished with all necessity., Kitchen: Kitchen is new with a island and bar stools also a table for 4, Microwave: New and come with a convection oven, Pantry Items: Dish soap, salt, pepper, paper towels, toilet paper, etc, Refrigerator: New refrigerator, Stove: Has glass cook top, Toaster: Kitchen completely furnished with all necessities.
- General Hair Dryer, Heating: Electric, Internet: Wi-fi, Linens Provided: All linens provided, Living Room: Great Room with 2 futons and chairs, Parking, Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided: bath and kitchen towels provided. you must bring your own beach towels, Wood Stove
- Other Amenities Natural environment, private dock, watercraft tie up, fire pit, lawn, patio furniture, kid friendly, nature trails close by, dining/Bar at the Marina across the bay from cottage. 45 miles to Coeur D' Alene, ten minutes to downtown Sandpoint by boat. Bottle Bay is a unique area for water sports! There is a Theme PARK, SILVERWOODS, about 25 miles away. Air Museum 4 miles, And fishing is always good, off the Dock!!
- Entertainment DVD Player: Tv and DVD player combined, Games, Television: Tv with DVD player, Toys: kayak and paddle boat
- Outside Deck / Patio: New dock and beautiful views . Will accommodate a up to 26 ft boat, Kayak / Canoe: One kayak and Paddle boat, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill: BBQ .
- Suitability Events Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 21 yr., Children Welcome: We love children! To hear their laughter, reminds us of our children in days past., Non Smoking Only: we are repecting all who come to enjoy our Cabin., Pets Not Allowed: Sorry with so many allergies out there, we chose to respect all who will come visit us., Wheelchair Inaccessible: Has stairs
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.