Waterfront Log Home: Family Getaway on the Water, Large Dock
View From the River
View From the Dock
Kitchen: Gas Range, Wall-Oven & Microwave
Additional Bar Area in Great Room
Great Room with Fireplace
View from the top of staircase
Great Room with View of the Water, Doors Leading to Deck
Main Floor Bathroom
Laundry Room (main floor)
Loft/Landing with Futon, small tv/nintendo
View of Great Room from the landing
First Guest Bedroom/ Doors to Balcony Overlooking Water
First Guest Bedroom
Upstairs Guest Bath
Second Guest Bedroom
Master Bed with Doors to Balcony overlooking Water
Master Bedroom Fireplace
Master Bath Jetted Tub, Shower
Master Bath and Walk-in Closet
Fire pit and dock
NEW Management, Same Great Vacation Rental!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 - 5 Nights
- Price$357 per Night
- Property Description Spacious 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Large Dock, Log Cabin
- This beautiful custom-built log home is the perfect getaway!
- After a scenic drive to the property you arrive with plenty of private parking. Upon entering the home you are welcomed by a grand custom log spiral staircase. The entire main level is adorned with hardwood and tile flooring. Accentuating the vaulted design of the main room are massive river-facing windows allowing you to take in the perfect view of Pend Orielle River and the mountains in the distance. To your right is large chef's kitchen including all high end stainless appliances: built-in wall oven and microwave, extra-large gas range with Jenn-Air cooktop, double stainless sink, dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker, and even a wine fridge to chill your favorite beverages. Also plenty of pantry space and a breakfast bar too.
- Next is the beautiful dining room, with access to deck and view of the river. Round the corner back to the main living area with plenty of seating and a passthrough fireplace into the TV/Den room stocked with hundreds of DVDs and satellite TV and Yes we have Internet.
- Next is a single shower bathroom and large laundry/mud room.
- Ascend the log stairway and arrive at the loft landing which accommodates extra sleepers with 2 Futons as well as a Queen air mattress . For the Game players video-game/TV setup.
- To your left are the two guest bedrooms each with a double bed and balcony, one over-looking the water and the other the forest. Between these rooms is a full bath with shower/tub combo.
- Back across the landing/ loft is the Master Suite which boasts a stonefront gas/wood fireplace, balcony overlooking the water, a fabulous spa-like master bath with deep jetted tub and walk in shower as well as walk-in closet.
- Outside on the massive deck is a gas BBQ for your family cookout and plenty of seating In the yard there is a large dog run for your furry friends.
- There is a fire pit for roasting marshmallows or telling ghost stories all overlooking the water. Walk down a few steps to the large dock with room for 3 boats and a ladder for easy access into and out of the water. This WILL become your new favorite family vacation destination!
- Bedrooms Guest Bed 1: 1 double
- Guest Bed 2: 1 double
- Master: 1 queen
- Additional Futon in Loft/Landing sleeps 2
- Bathrooms Main Floor Bathroom: toilet, shower
- Master Bath: toilet, shower, jetted tub Large Jetted Tub, Walk in Shower, Walk in Closet
- Upstairs Guest Bath: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils: Dishes, utensils, pots, pans, etc., Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace: Fireplace upstairs and downstairs, Heating, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Video Games: Nintendo, Video Library
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill: Gas BBQ
- Suitability Max. occupancy 12, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: Outside ONLY, Pets Considered: Contact Manager for pet approval and fees, Wheelchair Inaccessible