Quiet Country Cabins
The Country Cabin
Queen Bed with futon extra bedding provided
Bathroom tub and shower
Living room with futon extra bedding provided
Laundry room please
Patio area between the two cabins
covered picnic area two large tables
Bridge perfect for photos
Fire pit along the creek
view out the back
View out the back
Horse shoe pit
The McNee Family on the bridge
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Price$125 per Night
- Property Description A remodeled cabin that sleep 6 plus each. Fully furnished kitchen, living room, bathroom. The cabin has two bedrooms one bath. There are fire pits, a horseshoe pit, BBQ grills, tent sights and an RV site as well as plenty of parking for additional self contained RV's. This is a great place for reunions, weddings or a large get together or to just run away from your busy life. Please call for more information.
- If you would like to rent both cabins for a large group please see property number #791372
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 double The Bears Den
- Bedroom 2: 1 double, 1 sleep sofa /futon The Bears Den
- There is another futon in the living room with linens provided.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, shower The Bears Den
- In the summer months we do supply a portable toilet.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Supplied Keurig and a regular coffee pot., Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: A starter pack of two rolls of garbage bags, toilet paper and a roll of paper towels. Please supply the rest especially for the large groups., Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Fireplace: We do have pellet stoves in each cabin with supplied pellets., Heating, Linens Provided: Linens supplied for the beds and futons. Bring extras for sitting around the fire. I do not allow mine to go outside., Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided: For the showers only. NOT for the hot pools. please bring your own for the pools and floating the river.
- Other Amenities If both cabins are wanted for your stay please rent property number 791372. We do allow tents 6 man tent for $20 per night and 8 man tent for $30 per night. We have one RV spot with hook ups but not enough power to run an air conditioner for $40 per night and other space for trailers for $20 per night. I can revise your quote to include these. (In the summer months we provide a portable toilet.)
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable: Dish Network, Television
- Outside Deck / Patio, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard: Skiing at Pebble Creek Ski Resort is only 30 minutes away.
- Suitability Events Allowed, Children Welcome, Limited Accessibility, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed: Although we don't allow pets we do have to apologize now. We live just a short distance away form the cabins and I have a large black dog that likes to follow me down to the cabins to play in the creek. She's very kind and always wants to play. Let me know if she shows up and I will come and get her immediately. Most of the time she will smile at you (she's not growling) and you just smile back.