McCall Cabin by Payette Lake - Private Dock, Deck & Beach, 4 Seasons, Lake-View
View of beach, deck and private dock on gorgeous Payette Lake from cabin deck
Huge living room is great for gatherings of family and friends
Ski resorts, snowmobiling, tubing, ice skating, Nordic trails are all nearby. National Geographic just named McCall #1 Secret Ski Town.
Upstairs bedroom has king w/down comforter + 2 twin beds, all with new bedding
Relax in the sun or shade on our deck, beach and dock, just steps from the cabin
Sunny loft bedroom has new queen bed with pillow-top mattress, knotty pine walls
View of Payette Lake from our beach in early winter.
Relax in the quiet, cozy comfort of the downstairs bedroom with McCall art.
The Ice Sculptures at Winter Carnival in February in McCall are amazing!
Deck, woods & lake view from the living room. Deer come down most evenings.
Large windows keep cabin bright. Warm wood stove. Couch folds out to queen bed.
Rent a boat or bring your own. Our dock is yours for your entire stay. Enjoy!
Cabin sleeps 8-10 in beds. Master has king & 2 twin beds w/high A-frame ceiling.
Private dock, deck & beach is great for recreation & relaxation.
Large deck in wooded setting is great for relaxing or entertaining
Enjoy private dock with views of Shore Lodge, the marina & Ponderosa State Park
View of our dock, looking north towards The Narrows on beautiful Payette Lake
Cabin has 2 bathrooms - 1 with tub & shower, 1 w/shower. Lodge decor throughout.
Waterskiing in front of Shore Lodge near the cabin - just off new, private dock
McCall is Nat'l. Geographic's #1 Secret Ski town, best known for light powder skiing. Brundage Ski Resort is 15 minutes away and Tamarack is 20 minutes away. Nordic & skate skiing, snowmobiling & tubing are all available nearby.
Teens love meeting up at the park, beach and Marina near 'downtown McCall'
Crazy kids cliff jumping at Payette Lake.
Moonlight over Payette Lake down by cabin dock
We're so glad Grandma Dony had the foresight to buy this cabin in 1972!
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 - 3 Nights
- Price$109 - $199 per Night
- Property Description Fun 4-season A-frame cabin by gorgeous Payette Lake has private dock, deck & beach and beautiful lake view. Classic knotty-pine lodge decor throughout & a new shake roof with large windows make for a bright, cozy cabin atmosphere. Located just off Warren Wagon Road, around the corner from Shore Lodge and minutes from 'downtown' McCall. The view is breathtaking--pristine Payette Lake & surrounding mountains. Brundage and Tamarack ski resorts are just a few minutes away. Wood stove and back-up heater keeps cabin toasty warm in winter.
- National Geographic just named McCall #1 Secret Ski Town and said it was best for people who enjoy light powder snow.
- Just 15 minutes from Brundage ski area & 25 minutes from Tamarack. Golf, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, cycling, sand volleyball, skiing/snowboarding, nordic & skate skiing, tubing hill, cycling, horseback riding, hot springs, spa and other fun activities are all nearby. Waterskiing, wakeboarding, wake surfing, tubing, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, para-sailing, swimming & cliff jumping are all available on Payette Lake. The abundance of beds, large living room & huge deck make this cabin perfect for families.
- Rent a boat or bring your own to enjoy this pristine lake, then tie it up at your private dock and enjoy happy hour on your deck on the lake.
- Hike or mountain bike to countless high-mountain lakes and don't forget your fishing rod.
- Barbecue on the cabin deck or taste the local fare at 'downtown' restaurants that run the gamut; fish, steak, sushi, pizza, Mexican & Italian food are all offered at various quaint McCall restaurants. But save room for a hand-dipped ice cream cone from Ice Cream Alley or a huckleberry shake from My Father's Place, both throw-backs from simpler times. Franchises are not allowed in McCall, so enjoy the local experience.
- McCall is just 90 miles north of Boise. Follow the rapids of the Payette River through the canyon, then experience the mountain vistas of Round Valley & Long Valley on your way to the cabin.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king, 2 twin/ single Largest bedroom has 1 king and 2 twin beds.
- Other (See Description): 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon Living room has a queen sofa sleeper and 2 twin beds.
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen Loft bedroom has new queen bed with new pillow-top mattress.
- Bedroom 3: 1 double Basement bedroom has a double bed with feather-bed top.
- King size beds (1) King bed and 2 twin beds are in the large, upstairs bedroom., Double Beds (2) Double beds are in loft bedroom and basement bedroom., Twin or Single Beds (2) Two twin beds are in large upstairs bedroom (with the king bed). Two additional twin-size beds convert from seating areas in the living room., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The queen sized sofa-sleeper is also in the living room.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, shower
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with tub/shower combo, 1 with shower.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils: Fully stocked with everything you need., Dishes & Utensils: Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need., Ice Maker, Kitchen: Kitchen is fully stocked., Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: Spices and non-perishable condiments are available for guest use., Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating: Oil burning stove provides back-up heat for wood stove., Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: Large, carpeted living room is great for entertaining and for relaxing after a day on the slopes or at the lake. Gorgeous lake view from the large living room., Parking: Park in front of the cabin deck, not in the empty lot next to the cabin., Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided: Bath, kitchen and beach towels are all provided., Washing Machine, Wood Stove: Wood stove keeps cabin toasty in the winter.
- Other Amenities Classic A-frame cabin with knotty-pine and lodge decor throughout. Gorgeous lake view from cabin. Private dock & beach at Payette Lake are steps away. Enjoy!
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games: Several board games are available for guest use., Stereo, Television: Flat screen TV in living room
- Outside Balcony: Small balcony upstairs with gorgeous lake view, Deck / Patio: Huge deck with beautiful lake view & tables with umbrellas., Golf: Try all the golf courses in and around McCall., Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill: Weber grill available for guest use., Ski & Snowboard: Brundage Ski Hill is 15 minutes away and Tamarack is 25 minutes away. McCall was just voted #1 Secret Ski town for Powder by National Geographic.
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Wheelchair Inaccessible