Riverside Ranch - the Most Beautiful View in Idaho
Looking Northwest From Meadow at Main Home
View From Main Home Veranda
Vintage Finnish Barn Built In Early 1900's
Looking Southwest onto Lake Fork Creek at Picturesque, One of a Kind Bridge
Looking Northwest From Bridge at Barn and Coffee House on Hillside
Looking Northeast Over Lake Fork Creek Corridor and Wildlife Travel Route
Living room, dining room and kitchen areas.
Living room with breathtaking views of Jug Handle Mountain and Lake Fork Creek
Sunny dining room, seats 10, beautiful views of Lake Fork Creek and Mountains
Living Room and Kitchen with large Island.
One of the resident great horned owls on the property.
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 4 - 7 Nights
- Price$1013 per Night
- Property Description A one of a kind property only 5 miles from McCall, Idaho perched on a ridge overlooking Jug Handle Mountain and your own private stretch of Lake Fork Creek.
- This estate features a luxury ranch home that fits perfectly into the local Idaho environment as well as numerous outbuildings that complement the property.
- From the house’s massive hand-crafted Amish beams, huge rock fireplaces, reclaimed wood flooring and towering windows…. to the majestic Payette River mountains and wide open meadow just out the door…. this is the Idaho of your dreams.
- This one of a kind venue is set on 43 acres with magnificent mountain, river and meadow views. Lake Fork Creek and high mountain lakes and streams create some of the best trout fishing in the west.
- In the winter, Valley County presents miles of groomed snowmobile trails and proximity to some of the best skiing in Idaho (Brundage Mountain, Tamarack Resort), making this truly a year round playground.
- Bedrooms Ground Floor Master Suite: 1 king
- Main Level Master Suite: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon Sitting Room Sofa Bed
- Large Upstairs Suite: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single Day Bed
- Southeast Bedroom: 1 queen Magnificent East and South Views With Private Deck
- 4 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms Main Level Master Bathroom: toilet, tub, shower Double Sink Vanity With Great Storage
- Ground Floor Bathroom: toilet, shower Double Sink Vanity and Walk In Shower
- Large Upstairs Suite Bathroom: toilet, shower
- Southeast Bedroom : toilet, shower Powder Room / Guest Bathroom: toilet
- Located on Main Level Near Living Room
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Keurig, and Mr. Coffee, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher: Sears Kenmore, Kitchen, Microwave: In Cabinet beside sink, Oven: Wolf Oven, Refrigerator: Sub-Zero, Stove: Wolf 6 burner gas stove and oven, Toaster: Four Slice toaster for oversized bread
- General Clothes Dryer: Bosch, Fireplace: 2 gas fireplaces, Fitness Room / Equipment: Exercise room with treadmill, bike, free weights, Garage: Garage Parking for 2 cars, Hair Dryer, Heating: radiant floor heating throughout, Internet: Frontier, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: Leather sofa, love seat and chairs, with rocker. Accomodates 8 comfortably, Parking: Generous driveway parking, in addition to garage parking Telephone: Frontier, unlimited local and national long distance., Towels Provided, Washing Machine: Bosch, Wood Stove: wood stove on ground level
- Entertainment Music Library: Sonos, Satellite / Cable: Direct TV, Stereo, Television: Media Room, main level master bedroom, ground level master, exercise room
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub: Seats 6
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 21, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered, Wheelchair Inaccessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.