Riverfront Post Falls; Downtown Coeur D'alene & Lake In 8 Min. 2 Br 2 Ba
view from top deck includes island, mountains, dock area.
Pink sky on our river
view from one of the balconies showing the firepit area, & spectacular view
our water fall.
taking a kayak to view the island.
walkway to the river dock.
Our dock, riverside, in the setting summer sun.
Children enjoying fishing, and learning how to "catch and release"
river is so inviting...boats in distance, swimmers to island.
Kayaks await morning fun.
a beautifully, forested entrance
bear mama and cubs welcome you
deck on landing, view of forest and
gnome protects a little seating area.
kitchen set up perfectly for creating a wonderful meal.
dining room leads to outdoor balcony for flowing back and forth.
Master Suite, with game table/eating area, balcony, gas fireplace, bathroom.
livingroom..with recliner sofa, reclining chair, desk for comp.work Forest View
Washer & Dryer
2nd bathroom with view of river. (mini blinds, though)
one of the master bathrooms has forest view.
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price $300 avg/night
- Property Description Sleeps 4-6. Kitchen Totally Supplied, Bbq, Washer/dryer, 3 T.v's, Wifi
- This unit is a totally private wing of Spokane Riverfront home. (approximately 900 square feet). This is perhaps the most desirable river location in the CDA-Post Falls region, with over 164' of shoreline. Its river island creates a unique sanctuary for geese, sea gulls, occasional local bald eagles, and blue herons. We have observed muskrats, beavers, river otters, moose and deer. We also have a waterfall that brings many with cameras, and expressions of its beauty.
- The location is tucked inside a private road, near Highway 90, hosting only 3 homes.
- Kayaks are available here, or you can rent jet skis or paddle boards or a pontoon boat near the Templin Inn 1/4 mile away.
- The Centennial Trail is 1/2 mile away. This location is very close to where the Iron Man begins off Seltice. https://search.yahoo.com
- It is possible to make arrangements to bring your own boat.
- Bring your clubs if you are a golfer. The CDA Resort course has the beautiful Island Hole. In addition, Post Falls has its own great course, and the Lake also has Black Stone, and Gozzer Ranch. Also 20 minutes away are the 5 star courses at the Indian Resort.
- If you are a hunter, you can check with guides here, or look online to come up with dates and tags.
- Skiing is within 40 minutes.
- This availability offers 2 master suites with queen sized beds. The living room has a queen-sized sofa sleeper. We have provided 3- 40" flat screened T.V's. We also have Wi-Fi for the location. There are tables in each living area, in case you prefer some private time. Each area has a balcony view of the river. One balcony (where you enter) offers seating overlooking the wooded area of the property.
- We have a washer/dryer for your convenience.
- We have 1 designated parking spot along with private entrance.
- During the summer, the river activity is incredible. Be prepared to get a fishing license and fish off our dock (competing with boats that gather around our home).
- Watch people surfing behind boats, water skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, etc., or be prepared to do some of it yourself.
- We have so many great restaurants in the area, and will provide references should you desire. And, we have a barbecue grill area, along with a fire pit.
- This is the perfect destination for those that want a very enjoyable time with outdoor living, and dining, or barbecuing. It is not best serving to those that plan large party gathering.
- If this works into your vacation plans, you will not be disappointed.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon , this is located in the living room
- Both Master bedrooms have a Bathroom with shower/bath.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes If you need suggestions for something, feel free to contact us. We probably can direct you to the answer you want.
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony, Boat, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Water Sports Gear
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 6, children welcome, non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible