Luby Bay 4 Bdrm Home For Golfing, Fishing, Hunting, Rock Climbing, Snowmobiling
Welcome to 15 Long Drive
Enter to start your great vacation Priest Lake
View from dining area
Lookiing out onto the 17th green
Golf Course Info
Relax after a day out and enjoy the fireplace
View from back of 17th hole
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$286 avg/night
- Property Description Enjoy Activites For All Seasons From Golfing, Water Sports To Cross Country
- Located on the 17th Green of the Priest Lake Golf course this home has many attractions to offer for all seasons. Wether it is golfing in the summer or snowmobiling or snowshoeing in the winter you will certainly enjoy this home at the end of your active day. You can even head right out your door to go snowshoeing or cross country on the trails of the golf course. The home has 4 large bedrooms with an office and is very roomy. It can sleep up to 8 people.
- Priest Lake area: There are over 70 miles of shoreline so take advantage of the many water activities . The resorts in the area offer rentals for all your favorite water activities. There is lots of swimming and beach recreation areas..
- Snowshoeing and Cross Country: Step out the back door for well groomed trails
- Snowmobiling: There are over 400 miles of groomed trails. Suited for all levels of riders and there are places to rent machines there as well.
- Hiking, Walking, Biking: Priest Lake boasts some of the nicest hiking paths where you can view natural widlife or the beauty of the cedar forests. Cyclists of all ages can enjoy the hike up the peak or just riding along the Lakeshore trails.
- Fishing: If a calm and lazy fishing day is part of your ideal vacation, Priest Lake is an excellent destination for those who just want to cast a line and breathe in the mountain air. For the more serious angler looking for that “Trophy Trout” of a lifetime, the Mackinaw (lake trout) is the predominate species found in Priest Lake and large fish are commonly hooked. According to the official Priest Lake website, the Idaho state record for a Mackinaw was caught at Priest Lake in 1971, weighing in at 57.5 pounds.
- WILDLIFE VIEWING: Enjoy the view from your backyard or take a hike and see all that this area has to offer. Priest Lake has a pristine variety of wildlife both in and around the lake. The standard bear, deer, and moose population that can be seen throughout northern Washington and Idaho is present about the lake, as well as a small population of grizzly bears. Priest Lake also has a large population of fish, including Cutthroat trout, Kokanee, Lake trout, and Dolly Varden trout. The largest lake trout caught in the United States was caught at Priest Lake, by a Spokane Washington man, Lyle McClure, in 1971 and weighed 57 lbs. 8 oz, however the average size of the lake trout ranges from 4-10 lbs.
- GOLFING: This is an 18 hole Par 3 Championship Course. 6,194 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 69.5 and it has a slope rating of 118.
- The setting amongst the mountains and forests will add to your day on the course.
- ROCK CLIMBING: This area has a strong history for rock climbing. Chimney Rock has over 20 routes. A 20 minute ride to Granite Pass is also easily accessible.
- HUNTING: Priest Lake is home to numerous species of coveted game animals. Whitetail and mule deer share our forests with an increasing herd of magnificent elk, monster moose and a large population of black bear. Other species of interest include cougars, an abundant supply of grouse, turkeys and waterfowl. Idaho Fish & Game regulates the seasons and rules regarding hunting for all game species. It is wise to check the regulations in advance of your hunting trip.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower , jetted tub , Master Bath
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television
- Outside Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, non smoking only, pets considered, children welcome, wheelchair inaccessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.