Last 3 Weeks in August Left-Golf Cart Use Included! 12 Minutes to Silverwood
Relax on the Patio and enjoy the View
Electric Golf Cart for Guests to use!
Fantastic views of the Signature Par 3 Trout Pond and the Selkirk Mountains
Dinning Table and Open Kitchen
Master ensuite with walk-in shower
Master En-suite walk in closet (plenty of space!)
View from the Kitchen
Enjoy the patio at night with only the sound of the Trout Pond Fountain.
Looking at the Patio Doors from the Kitchen
Outdoor BBQ Area
Fenced Back Patio
Fully Equipped kitchen with seating at the peninsula
Feels like Home!
Kick Back and Relax. Check out the tables made from Recycled Pallets!
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Second Bathroom with Shower/Tub
Second Bedroom looking out on to the front Patio
Condo Floor Plan
Tennis Courts located across the Trout Pond from the Condo
Map of the Area
50" LED TV with DVD Player and WiFi
Newly Re-modeled Fountain Area
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 4 Nights
- Price$142 per Night
- Property Description Wonderful Special to take advantage of all the opportunities you have in our community. Beautifully maintained golf course, private beach and pool that our guests can enjoy during their stay here. After a round of golf or a swim, walk on over to the restaurant at the club house for a great hamburger and homemade fries!
- This condo just underwent a gorgeous renovation last year so you can enjoy a fantastic holiday on the Twin Lakes Village Golf Course this summer. All the amenities you need to make this your home away from home plus the golf cart is included in the rental price.
- We're close to Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, and Sandpoint. Especially fun is the Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach, a short 15 minute drive from the condo.
- This is a one level condo with private courtyard and patio overlooking the signature 15th hole par 3 of the Twin Lakes Village Golf Course.
- Two bedrooms with one king sized bed, one queen bed, two bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. Private courtyard for your BBQ or enjoying the quiet in the morning along with the soothing water sounds of the fountain. Relax in the second outdoor space provided, the patio overlooking the trout pond where you can also watch the ducks and other birds gather.
- We provide our guests with a golf cart to use on the course.
- This is a great location for outdoor activities from golfing, spring through fall, then pack your skis or snowboards, and visit the ski resorts in the winter, all while staying in a central location. This area is known for it's many areas available for snowmobiling, another activity for those that enjoy the winter sports.
- Some of the great activities and amenities available for your use right outside your door:
- Beautiful Twin Lakes Village Golf Course
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Private sandy beach with swimming area
- Children's play area
- Volleyball & Basketball courts
- The Turn Restaurant at the clubhouse
- Pro shop
- Boat launch ~ .7 miles
- Gas station/convenience store ~ 500 feet
- Grocery store ~ 3.7 miles
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom: 1 king Attached bathroom, walk in closet, dresser, alarm clock One
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen Closet, dresser, alarm clock
- Bathrooms Ensuite Bathroom: toilet, shower hair dryer, plenty of storage, walk in closet
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower hair dryer, lots of storage
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items: Coffee, Filters, Trash Bags, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Wall Mounted, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage: Small car only, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet: Free WiFi, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room: Reclining Sofa and Chair, Parking: Additional Parking available, Towels Provided: Shower and Beach Towels provided, Washing Machine
- Other Amenities Only a 12 minute drive to Silverwood theme park and Boulder Beach water park
- Entertainment DVD Player, Games, Pool Table: Available for our guests at the Golf Course, Satellite / Cable: Cable Cannells include, local news, ESPN, Discovery Channel, The Golf Channel, Television: Brand New 50" LED
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: Outdoor Pool for our guests
- Outside Deck / Patio: Front and Back Private Patio's, Golf: Twin Lakes Village Golf Course, Lawn / Garden: Private Patio with Water Fountain, Outdoor Grill: Large BBQ, Tennis: Located across the Par 3 Hole, Rackets and Balls included., Water Sports Gear: Life Jackets
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Must be 25 or older, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: Ashtrays Provided Outside, Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Accessible: No Steps but not officially "Wheelchair Accessible"