2015 Summer Dates Now Available
View from Boat Dock
Boat Dock & Gazebo
View of Living Room
kids bunk room
master bedroom with view to lake and deck
Sunset across the Bay
'Working' at the LakeHouse Deck off of the Master Bedroom
Cup o' Joe on the Dock Looking for Eagles
Look, there is an eagle!!
Winter on the Lake
Winter on the Lake
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$350.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description POPULAR SUMMER LAKE HOUSE AVAILABLE!!! Newly Remodeled Kitchen/Baths/Mudroom
- The entire house is oriented toward the amazing lake views. It feels as if you are floating above the lake! The kitchen, dining and living area are a wonderful and comfortable area to enjoy the view and relax on comfortable newer furnishings. Adjacent is an additional family room (game room) with t.v., dvd, air hockey and game table. From this room you can access the backyard where there are two wooden decks nestly in the beautiful tree's. Enjoy a bbq here and a great rest in the shade.
- The second story accommodates all the bedrooms. The master bedroom runs the width of the house with a french doors out onto a private deck with lake and mountain views. The additional lake view room has a comfortable full size bed and large closet. The kids bunk-room is filled with toys and 2 sets of bunkbeds for all the kids! The fourth bedroom is surrounded by the views of the beautiful back forest that you can view from the comfortable queen bed.
- The Lakeside Gazebo is where you will spend most of your time. With a built-in fireplace and comfortable seating this will become your favorite spot. The newly built dock can park up to 2 boats and there is plenty of space for fishing, swimming and lounging. The house has two 2-person kayaks and a Stand Up Paddleboard with life vests for your use.
- The Lake House is directly across from the Bottle Bay Marina for gas, boat rentals, restaurant, bar, outdoor eating area, and jet ski rentals. This is a quick car ride, long walk or fun kayak trip away.
- **FALL on the Lake*** Some of the best weather of the year! Lake is calm and tourists have gone home. Do not miss this lovely time at a DISCOUNTED price.
- **WINTER on the Lake is a magnificent time...calm, quiet and serene. Views of Schweitzer Mountain Resort, less than an hour drive away, beckon for world class skiiing. ***
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 double
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen
- Bedroom 4: 2 bunk bed
- Convertible bed(s): 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Queen size Beds (2) Master & Back Bedroom, Double Beds (1) Front Bedroom , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen in Game Room, Bunk Beds (2) Kids 'Bunk' room
- Kitchen 4 Ring Stove, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Covered Parking, Filtered Water, Garage: No parking inside, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Internet, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided: Beach towels included, Local Activities Guide, Local Maps, Parking, Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Sofa Bed, Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Wood Stove
- Other Amenities Lakeside Gazebo with built-in fireplace and comfortable seating; newly built dock with parking for 2 boats; private shaded backyard deck with picnic table;
- Entertainment Air Hockey, Books, Books For Adults, Books For Kids, CD Player, DVD Player, Game Room, Games, Games For Kids, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys
- Outside Balcony, Barbecue, Beach Towels, Boat Dock, Deck / Patio: Behind house nestled in the trees., Gazebo: Lakeside, Kayak / Canoe: 2 with oars and life vests, Large Cooler, Outdoor Grill: Gas, Outdoor Grill Gas, Porch / Veranda, Walkway To Water, Water Sports Gear: Stand Up Paddle board, Wood Deck
- Suitability Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered