Inspiring Lakefront Paradise
Inviting lodge-style home on serene Lake Pend Orielle
The view from the deck.
Greatroom - gas fireplace, media, entry french doors to deck/porch.
Greatroom looking toward guest bedroom
twin beds in 2nd bedroom
Bunk Room : Twin over Queen bunk & Futon couch / queen pull-out.
and Laundry room
Bunk Room 3/4 bat
Flatwater sunset glow.
Flatwater mountain view looking toward Schweitzer Mountain.
Flatwater Winter Alpenglow
Flatwater Spring Wildflowers
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 11
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$275 per Night
- Property Description House, 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 9-11)
- Welcome to Flatwater Landing. Let the breath-taking scenic beauty, multiple outdoor activities and abundant wildlife inspire you. This lovely, lakefront lodge-style home is situated on a 7+ park-like acre paradise.
- In the Summer enjoy all that Lake Pend Orielle has to offer. Boating, swimming or just relaxing on the dock or just dangling your toes in the sparkling water. The days are warm but the evenings cool comfortably and a campfire on the beach is the perfect end to a fun-filled Summer day. The 360 degree views are captivating, sunrise on the calm waters of the Pend Orielle and sunsets over the Selkirk Mountains. Fall is equally supreme with its crisp days and brilliant autumn colors. September is a great time for hiking or maybe blueberry picking at one of the local farms. October's good for a drive around the lake to experience the Fall colors, or just a sit on the deck or dock and watch the bald eagles and osprey.
- Winter brings snow and the opportunity to x-country ski or snowshoe along the lakeshore. Schweitzer Mountain Resort is only a short 30min./17 mi drive if you find skiing or snowboarding are more appealing. After, you can warm up by the fire with a nice cup of ho-cho while you enjoy the winter views.
- When Spring arrives the fields and hills green, It's great to get out for a long walk or bike ride, or pass the time sitting in the sun reading and watch as the Canadian geese begin to nest on the point.
- This is an Ideal setting for a Spring, Summer or Fall outdoor Wedding.
- North Idaho is truly a year-round paradise.
- Sandpoint lies on the shores of Idaho’s largest lake, the 43 mile-long Lake Pend Oreille; it’s surrounded by mountains and in 2011 it was named the nation’s “Most Beautiful Small Town” by Rand McNally and USA Today. It’s a true year-round destination with winter sports and summer fun.
- *If the dates you are hoping for are not available, we also have a vacation rental home in South Sandpoint that is on a large lot in a quiet neighborhood 2 blocks from a beautiful lakeside park with play ground, picnic tables dock and boat launch.
- * We also have a sweet vacation home in fun and exciting Austin, TX ! HomeAway Listing #3944306
- Keywords: Lakefront, Home, House, Cabin, waterfront, Weddings, Reunions, dock, boating
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Clothes Dryer, Gas Fireplace, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Washing Machine
- Other Amenities Dock, mooring bouy, sandy beach, fire pit on beach, sand volleyball court, extra parking, 7+ secluded acres.
- Entertainment DVD Player, Stereo, Television, VCR
- Outside Deck / Patio, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy 11, Minimum Age Limit For Renters, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered