Sandpoint Area Waterfront Home, Private Dock, Quiet Setting, Sleeps up to 14
Water way to lake from dock. Very protected mooring all season long.
House, deck and fire pit. Auto sprinkler system installed. Flower beds on left.
Deck, hot tub and BBQ with glass safety rails. Deck faces the fire pit and water.
Living room, dining and kitchen area. Brazilian cherry wood flooring throughout.
Dining/Billiards area. Kitchen. 9' ceilings throughout the home.
Kitchen and bar seating. Entry door to garage and the forth bedroom with bunks
Kitchen on left and stairs to the upstairs bedrooms,laundry and bathroom.
Picture of dining room table seats 12 people and can be removed to play billards
Living room couchs and table top section holder while playing pool.
View of main entry bath entry and master bedroom entry.
Granite fireplace off the living room.
Living room of home. View and access to deck, the water and yard. 9' ceilings.
Main entry of home with entry closet and bathroom on the right. Slate floors.
Newer dock and stairs to the site and home. 10' X 30' Dock.
Newer 10' X 30' dock at home. Picture taken from the deck.
View of water front and house. Dock is behind the shore line trees.
Master bedroom and access to large bathroom and laundry area.
View of water from the master bedroom. Full entertainment components installed.
Master bedroom double vanity and sinks. Granite counter tops throughout the home
Large tile shower with built in bench, separate toilet room off master bedroom.
Laundry area off the master bedroom. Large walk in closet attached. Heated floor
One of two upstairs bedrooms. Large closet and full entertainment components.
One of the two upstairs bedrooms. Large closet and full entertainment components
Chicken coop with 5-3 laying hens inside. Fresh eggs daily for my travelers.
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 14
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 4 - 7 Nights
- Price$300 - $400 Per Night
- Property Description Great Sandpoint area waterfront vacation home. 1 1/2 Story 3100 sq ft home. 4 BR, 2 1/2 BA, Sleeps 14. 1 King bed in master bedroom. 2 Queen beds in one upstairs bedroom. One Queen bed and one Twin bed in other upstairs bedroom, 2 sets bunk style beds in 4th bedroom including one full size bed and 3 twin bunks. bedroom, Two large living room couches with 2 recliners in the living room. High open ceilings throughout the home. Granite counter top throughout home. Brazilian cherry wood flooring in kitchen & living room, carpet and tile in bedrooms and bathrooms, Two laundry areas, Large master bedroom and bathroom. Connelly pool table that converts into a 10 place dining table. Flat screen TV and DVD's in all rooms, High speed internet wireless, Forced air heat and air conditioning throughout home, Security system, Gas BBQ on covered deck facing the water, Large 2 car garage with attached 50' RV port with all hookups,Hot tub, Fire pit, Private 10' x 30' Dock with stairs to dock, Cement driveway with Basketball hoop. Large kitchen with all amenities. Granite fireplace in the home with supplied presto logs. Home is conveniently located four miles from Sandpoint, just minutes to downtown Sandpoint by car or boat. Home is wheel chair accessible if requested. Site has gentle slope to the waters edge with built stairs to the dock. Swimming at home available. Please consider this home as a option for you next vacation stay in the Sandpoint area. We would look forward to meeting you all. I will be flexible in the scheduling of days and I am more then willing to work with you anyway I can. Please call or email me with any questions you may have or if you want to schedule my home for your vacation. This is my first year of renting my home as a vacation rental and I am happy to accommodate you needs as much as possible. I will be only a phone call away most of the summer months.
- Bedrooms Master bedroom: 1 king Large master bedroom, attached l bathroom and walk in closet
- Upstairs east bedroom: 2 queen Flat screen TV, DVD, with cable TV. Large closet area.
- Upstairs west bedroom: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single Flat screen TV with DVD and cable network. Large Closet
- Bedroom 4: 1 double, 3 twin/ single, 2 bunk bed 4th Bedroom off garage. This room is made up to sleep 5
- All bedrooms, have comfortable beds and will sleep 14 people in the beds in this home. All bedrooms have flat screen TVs with DVD and cable TV. The forth bedroom off the garge has one bunk style bed with a full sized mattress and and a twin up above. There is also a twin bunk bed set in this room. Large closets in the master and upstairs bedrooms. The forth bedroom has ample drawer and closet shelving for clothing. All bedrooms are well furnished and have comfortable beds. The two upstairs bedrooms are private and have a full bathroom and has a laundry area in the hall closet.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 2: toilet, shower The master bedroom is very large and can service many people
- Bathroom 3: toilet Main entry bathroom has sink, toilet and fan installed.
- Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower Upstairs bathroom will service the 7 people bedding upstairs
- The master bedroom bath is a very large room with a large walk in shower. This bathroom will service many people if needed. The upstairs bathroom is a full bath also and will handle the 7 people that may be bedding upstairs. The 1/2 bathroom at the main entry of the home has a toilet, sink and ceiling fan only.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Provided, Dishes & Utensils: Provided, Dishwasher: Bosch Dishwasher, Kitchen: Cooks dream. granite counter tops with all upscale appliances., Microwave: Overhead Microwave/convection oven. Exterior venting provided., Oven: Convection/regular, Pantry Items: renters are welcome to use anything in the pantry area. Owner requests that renters replace food or staples they use prior to checking out if possible., Refrigerator: Large refrigerator/freezer. Ice and water in the door., Stove: Nice combination gas cook top and a electric oven/convection., Toaster: provided
- General Air Conditioning: Throughout the home. Controlled by thermostat at the master bedroom entry hall on the wall. Lower thermostat only., Clothes Dryer: Two dryers provided. One in the upstairs and one in the master bedroom bathroom., Fireplace: Provided with presto logs in the wood storage area. Please use with care., Garage: Two car garage tenant is welcome to use. Please close garage doors when not at the home., Hair Dryer, Heating: Forced air natural gas furnace in the garage mechanical room and electric heat pump at the exterior SE of the home., Internet: High speed wireless internet provided throughout the home. The code is on the shelve wall in the master bedroom entry closet., Iron & Board, Linens Provided: Provided., Living Room: Seats 10 people., Parking: In RV port and at west entry cement area. Easy parking for five cars if needed., Towels Provided: Provided, Washing Machine: Two washing machines provided. One upstairs and one in the master bedroom bathroom.
- Entertainment Books: In the book shelve in the upstairs east bedroom., DVD Player: In all bedrooms except the garage bedroom., Games: Small assortment of games in the master bedroom entry hall closet. Playing cards and poker chip set. Full sized pool table in the dining room area., Pool Table: Nice Connelly pool table with accessories in the dining room area of the home., Satellite / Cable: Cable to all TV's, Stereo: Music can be played from the cable TV channels and by using the DVD players at TV locations., Television: Flat screen TV's in every bedroom and in the living room., Video Library: DVD selection in the living room desk front shelve.
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub: At north exterior of the home at deck area.
- Outside Boat: Rental companies in Sandpoint for boats and Jet skis., Deck / Patio: Covered Composition deck facing the water that is open to the home., Golf: Sandpoint area courses., Kayak / Canoe: One Kayak and one canoe with paddles provided at the dock. Renters need to supply their own flotation vests., Lawn / Garden: Professionally cared for with a automatic sprinkler system installed., Outdoor Grill: Weber BBQ at north deck, Tennis: Sandpoint city beach
- Suitability Events Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Minimum age of the responsible person renting this home is 25 years of age unless owner agrees to other terms. Written approval must be given to the tenant from the owner prior to renting the home., Children Welcome: Children are very welcome in this home., Pets Considered: Approval by owner is required for all pets allowed. All large pets must stay outside or in the garage unless owner approves pet to be in the home., Smoking Allowed: Smoking allowed only outside away from the home and garage area., Wheelchair Accessible: upon request the owner can install a ramp at the garage entry door that will access the main level only.