Quiet Comfy Home with Views of the Gondola and Mountain-Private Hot Tub!
Gondola House with peaceful setting and views of the gondola and mountains.
A cozy winter or summer retreat. View of back of house showing gondola.
Newly updated kitchen.
Seating for 4 at kitchen bar. Hot tub and deck are outside kitchen door.
Dining room with seating for 6.
Newly updated downstairs bath with bathtub/shower.
Downstairs bathroom has washer and dryer and space to hang clothes to dry.
Cozy living room with flat screen tv.
Comfy couch to relax on.
Spacious downstairs bedroom with 2 queen beds and plenty of closet space.
Cozy downstairs bedroom with queen bed.
Upstairs large master bedroom with queen bed and large closet.
Upstairs bedroom is plenty big to set up your porta crib.
Upstairs with tv/game area, futon, master bedroom and bathroom.
Upstairs nook perfect for kids to relax and play a game or read a book.
Upstairs bathroom with shower.
After a long day skiing, biking or hiking relax in the private 6 person hot tub.
Sit down and relax on the cozy front porch.
Views of the mountain and gondola from the front porch.
Aerial view of the house taken from the Gondola.
Beautiful spring skiing at Silver Mountain. Lots of snow and no crowds.
You never know when you may have a visitor in the yard.
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 1 - 2 Nights
- Price$179 per Night
- Property Description Welcome to the Gondola House. We have enjoyed owning our home for 22 years and sharing it with travelers from all over the world. Our home is in a very peaceful setting and offers wonderful views of the Gondola and surrounding mountains. You are also close enough to walk to town, restaurants, shopping and much more. The house is about 1 1/2 miles from the Silver Mountain gondola base.
- Our home offers everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay including a fully equipped kitchen, bedding and towels. Downstairs there are 2 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is large and has two queen beds. The other has one queen bed. Also downstairs is the living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, and bathroom with washer and dryer. The kitchen and downstairs bathroom were recently updated. Upstairs there is a sitting area with a queen futon and tv as well as a large bedroom with a queen bed and a bathroom. Our home is perfect for couples or families to share or for a large family or group to spread out. There is a charming front porch to relax on and plenty of books, games and puzzles to enjoy. Of course if you want to be in touch with the real world we have wireless internet and 2 tvs with expanded cable. If you want to relax after a long day skiing, hiking or biking, there is a 6 person hot tub for your enjoyment.
- Our home is perfect for families and groups but we can also lock off the upstairs and rent the downstairs only (2 bedrooms with 3 queen beds and 1 bath) for a reduced nightly and cleaning fee.
- Please note that this is not a 'party' house.
- Keywords: house, peaceful, family-friendly, spacious, mountain, trails, skiing, cycling, ATV, walking distance to town, Silver Mountain, Lookout Pass
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1) 3 bedrooms; 2 with 1 queen bed and 1 with 2 queen beds., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Upstairs sitting/game area has queen futon.
- Bathrooms Downstairs bathroom was newly remodeled in May 2015 and has a sink, vanity, tub with shower and toilet. The washer and dryer is also located in this bathroom with an area where clothes can be hung to dry. Upstairs bathroom has a pedestal sink, shower and toilet. It has shelving for towels and storage.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen: Eat-in kitchen newly remodeled in May 2015., Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Wall air conditioner in living room. Upstairs master bedroom has ceiling fan. 2 window fans available., Clothes Dryer, Covered Parking, Garage, Heating: Gas furnace, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking: Room for 3 cars in driveway and garage. Additional parking is available directly across the street., Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub: Private 6 person hot tub.
- Outside Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard
- Suitability Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed