A Little Bit of Paradise in Hailey, Idaho!!
Hailey, Sun Valley, Idaho
Formal Dining Room
Kitchen view looking at nook area and out to backyard
Family Room with flat screen TV and gas insert fireplace
Bakyard view from Family Room
Pool table on upstairs landing
Master Bedroom which includes King Bed, TV, sitting area and fireplace.
MBR Jacuzzi and Double Sink Area
Exercise room adjoining MBR suite
Guest Ensuite (King Bed) with Private Deck Overlooking Backyard
Ensuite Bathroom Upstairs
Twin bedded guestroom
2nd twin bedded guestroom
Main guest bathroom upstairs for both twin bedded rooms
Downstairs office with computer and wireless internet
Downstairs guest bathroom
Garage with lots of storage area.
Moose visiting our backyard
Bigwood river just beyond edge of property.
Bow Bridge crossing Big Wood river just behind house
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 4
- Minimum Stay 1 - 5 Nights
- Price$294 per Night
- Property Description House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
- Enjoy a 'Piece of Paradise' while staying in our luxury, vacation home situated just south of Sun Valley Resort along the Big Wood River. Our home is beautifully furnished and decorated and will be a delight to all. The peace and tranquillity is unsurpassed and the views are breathtaking. Only miles from the busy activity of the world renowned ski area in Sun Valley, our guests will also enjoy privacy and seclusion for rest and relaxation.
- The house is situated on an acre with trees and foliage galore and only steps to the banks of the Big Wood River where one can enjoy fishing and hiking. Animals abound with moose, fox, and deer regularly in view. We invite you to enjoy this fabulous Rocky Mountain retreat both in Summer and Winter.
- Keywords: Luxury Vacation Home
- Bedrooms Bedroom Ensuite upstairs: 1 king This bedroom has a large deck which faces the forested area
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin/ single
- Master Bedroom on main level: 1 king The MBR is well appointed and has a gas insert fire place.
- Bedroom 1 is the MBR which has a King Bed, sitting area and fireplace. Adjoining the MBR is an exercise room. This bedroom is on the main floor. Bedroom 2 which is upstairs has a King Bed and an adjoining bathroom with a shower. It also has a deck which overlooks the back of the property. Bedrooms 3 and 4, also upstairs, each have two twin beds which can be made into king sized beds if requested. There is a full bathroom which is shared by these two bedrooms
- Bathrooms Bathroom MBR: toilet, shower, jetted tub
- Ensuite : toilet, combination tub/shower
- Upstairs Bathroom: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Downstairs guest bathroom: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 1 in MBR has a jacuzzi, shower, double sink area and large walk in closet. Bathroom 2 is part of the ensuite upstairs. It includes a sit down shower. Bathroom 3 is next to bedrooms 3 and 4. It has a bathtub with an in-tub shower. Bathroom 4 is downstairs and includes a sit down shower.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils: Complete assortment of cookware utensils, Dishes & Utensils: Full complement of dishes, utensils and serving items for all dining and entertaining needs, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen and upscale appliances. There is an adjoining breakfast nook with a table that can seat up to 8., Microwave, Oven: Two ovens--one gas and electric convection, Pantry Items: Spices and other baking items available, Refrigerator, Stove: Professional stove with gas cooktop., Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: AC is available for summer comfort., Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Computer Available: A PC and printer are available for guest use., Fireplace: There are three fireplaces. All have gas inserts., Garage: Large garage area which has a dartboard game setup, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet: Provided by Cox Communications, Iron & Board, Linens Provided: All linens are provided., Living Room: Large open concept with high ceilings and tall windows includes an elegant living room, dining room and exquisite circular stair case., Parking: Ample parking for two cars in the garage which has a garage door opener., Parking Off Street: Large driving area which can accommodate a number of cars., Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer Towels Provided: An abundance of towels are provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet: Available throughout the house.
- Other Amenities 3 Fireplaces, Gourmet Kitchen, Jetted Tub in Master Bath, Two Decks with outdoor furniture and a swing, LCD flat screen TV in family room and MBR.
- Entertainment Books: An assortment of books including many depicting the history of the Wood River Valley., CD Player, Pool Table: An upscale Brunswick pool table located upstairs at the top of the stairway. This area overlooks both the family room and living room., Satellite / Cable: Cox Communication-Cable., Television: 42 inch flat screen in the family room and the MBR, Toys: An assortment of toys for the 1 to 6 year old level.
- Pool / Spa Jetted Tub: Part of the MBR amenities
- Outside Balcony: There is a balcony-deck off of the bedroom suite upstairs, Deck / Patio: There are two decks One is off of the kitchen area. It has a table and six chairs. The other is off of the MBR and includes a swing for peaceful viewing of the surroundings., Lawn / Garden: The house is surrounded by lush landscaping. It also sits on over 1 acre which includes a large wild area in the back which leads to the trail along the Big Wood River, Outdoor Grill: There is a propane gas grill available for the guests.
- Suitability Max. occupancy 8, Events Allowed, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed