Sun Valley Cottonwood Condo with Resort Passes!
Great place to relax - lots of privacy and open air in the heart of everything!
Huge king bed secluded from main room
Well appointed kitchen with everything to make you feel like home!
Full bath/shower - hotel toiletries provided for your first night :)
Free year round bus service to the base of the mountain and around town
Sun Valley Resort Map
Sun Valley Lodge - where you have access to one of the two huge hot tubs!
Year round outside skating - In the summer there are olympic ice shows!
Dollar Mountain is a great place for the whole family
Photo from October 2013 - Let the fresh pow come down :)
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 - 4 Nights
- Price$142 per Night
- Property Description This darling remodeled single-level condominium is the perfect Sun Valley retreat! This unit is situated on the first level of the Custer Building, as you enter you will find the bedroom with a King bed and a small TV with DVD, plenty of closet space. The kitchen was remodeled complete with granite countertops, newer appliances and finishes. The living room includes a gas fireplace, a comfy sofa that is also a Queen sofa sleeper for extra guests and a 32' TV with DVD and cable. The dining area is adjacent to the living room and kitchen and seats 6 comfortably. There is a small nook in the living room with a built in desk should you need a workspace while here. There is a large deck off of the living room for the summer months. Wireless internet is offered in this condo as well. Your full size bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom. A stackable washer/dryer is located in hall for your convenience. Rental of this unit includes access to Sun Valley amenities! There are lockers at the base of the mountain for ski and boot storage so you can hop on the free shuttle in front of the complex or you can just take a stroll over to the River Run side of Baldy. The bike path runs north for 10 miles and south for 16 miles along the Big Wood River with wonderful scenery to enjoy as you walk or bike. The path is groomed for Nordic Skiing in the winter and provides access to ski to the lifts. All you need to bring for your vacation with us is a change of clothes and your grocery list. All linens and towels are provided for you as well as soap.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king
- Bedroom 2: 1 sleep sofa /futon Livingroom Queen Sleeper Sofa
- King bed and a small TV with DVD, plenty of closet space.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Your full size bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet: Wireless Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine: Washing detergent is not included.
- Other Amenities Just across the Sun Valley ice rink and Pavilion. If you like to go to the SV Summer Symphony, this is the great place to stay, easy access to the Pavilion. You have the free bus access as well, easy to go to Ketchum and the mountains.
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Television, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: Resort Amenities - access to Sun Valley Resort Olympic Pool in the summer, Hot Tub: 3-10 ft deep, 55 feet diameter outdoor hot tubs located in both the Sun Valley Lodge and the Sun Valley Inn, Sauna: Located in the changing rooms in the Lodge
- Outside Bicycles: Bicycle Rack located outside Building Lobby, Deck / Patio, Golf: Golf : Resort Amenities - special price, Lawn / Garden, Ski & Snowboard: Ski Locker, Tennis: Tennis: Resort Amenities - special price
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome, Limited Accessibility: There are three steps up to the condo inside the entrance lobby, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed