Charming Home in West Ketchum. Long-Term Rental Possible! Ask!
Ketchum, Sun Valley, Idaho
Lovely after a big snow.
View from main floor window after a big snow in the valley!
Living room with high ceilings, gas fireplace and pivoting TV.
Kitchen with "cheetah" carpet stairs to the loft/3rd bedroom.
Quiet and cozy master bedroom with plantation shutters, & large walk-in closet
Master bath with large granite counter, soaking tub/shower, & tons of storage.
Second Bedroom on Main Floor with bay window, large closet, and dresser.
Loft Bedroom with Queen bed and queen futon, dresser and closet.
Second main floor bath with stand-up shower, washer/dryer, and storage area.
Indoor hot tub for year-round use. Also adds much-needed humidity to the house.
Bay window in living area. A place to work, eat, or play.
View from front porch to driveway in the spring.
Cozy fenced backyard with patio, table and firepit.
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2.5
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
- Price$175.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description ASK ABOUT 9 MONTH RENTAL STARTING SEPTEMBER!
- Come home to a charming Victorian-style Townhome in the heart of West Ketchum. This home is light, bright, and lives large without being overwhelming. It is cozy for a couple but spacious enough for a family to enjoy.
- The reverse floor plan means plenty of sun in the upstairs living areas with cool (in the summer), and cozy bedrooms downstairs. The main floor includes a remodeled kitchen with Subzero range, Fisher Paykel dishwashers, and white marble countertops. It is fully equipped for all your gourmet cooking needs. There is also a living room with a gas fireplace, small office area, half bath, and dining room with a second gas fireplace and built-in china cabinet.
- The third floor loft is a full bedroom with closet, dresser, queen-size bed, and a fold-out futon for extra kids or guests. This is accessed by a steep stair/ladder from the main floor so may not be suitable for very small children.
- On the lower floor you will find a charming bedroom with dresser, closet, TV/DVD, and double bed. The bathroom with separate shower also houses the laundry area behind double folding doors.
- The master suite has a queen bed, en suite full bath, and large walk-in closet. Also on the lower floor is a small indoor/outdoor hot tub to relax after a great day of skiing or hiking.
- The fenced backyard includes a patio area with table and chairs plus a fire pit and is accessed from the lower level. The garage can accommodate most SUVâ€™s and has plenty of storage for skis, bikes and other gear. For summer BBQâ€™s there is second patio with natural gas BBQ at the front of the house.
- **Please note that the owner is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Washington.
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (2), Double Beds (1)
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer: Brand new oversized!, Garage: Roomy single-car garage with ski and toy storage., Gas Fireplace: (3), Hair Dryer, Heating: Gas forced air., Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Parking: Garage and driveway parking, Parking Off Street, Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer, Towels Provided, Washing Machine: Brand new oversized!, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo: iPod Dock, Television: (2), Video Library: Some children's videos available.
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub: 2-3 person indoor/outdoor hot tub. Guest to fill/drain and maintain.
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome: Loft bedroom may not be suitable for very young children., Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered