Sun Valley: Cozy Twin Creek Home on Private Ln Near Bike Path
Floor to ceiling windows w/View of Mt Baldy and surrounding mountains. Game Area
Entry way w/lots of closet space & benches to sit and put on athletic equipment
Open floor plan tastefully decorated in country style furnishings
Looking out through entry way and laundry room with W/D & exit to garage
Gather round the woodburning rock fireplace in comfy furniture enjoying mt views
Dining area has access to deck and propane BBQ 8 seats and easily 4 @ game table
Backyard pond with fish and small bridge, balcony off dining area
Master wiith King Size bed and living area, Lots of closet space and storage
Master w/48" flat screen TV and deck access to back yard and pond
1st Guest Bdrm has queen size bed and located upstairs
Bedroom with queen bed and a set of bunks. Plenty of closet space in this room.
Bedroom with 3 bunks, couch and X-Box. Great kid hangout.
A convenient opening between kitchen & dining rm, includes cooks in conversa
Fully equipped kitchen, features wine cooler, granite counter tops, HWfloors
3 fully remodeled bathrm 2 with tub/shr and 1 with shr only, marble & traver
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 14
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price$275.00 (USD) Per Night
- Property Description This cozy 2600 square foot home is located on a private cul-de-sac in Elkhorn in the Twin Creeks area and has access to all the Elkhorn Amenities including hottub, sauna, steam room in the winter and tennis courts, 2 swimming pools in the summer and playgrounds. Views of Mt. Baldy and surounding mountains are enjoyed from the floor to ceiling windows on the main floor.
- This serene setting is the perfect spot for year-round vacations. Surrounded by aspen trees and a private pond out back, enjoy fly fishing in your own backyard, pedal your bike to the bike path two blocks away and ride to the Harker Center swimming pool , to the town of Ketchum or just down to the Big Wood River and if you feel really ambitious we have ridden our bikes into Hailey (12 miles one way) for lunch. Step outside the front door and create new sledding trails on the quiet hill at the end of the street or throw on a pair of snow shoes or cross-country skiis and carve your own trails.
- After a busy day of activity there is nothing like coming home and cooking a great dinner and gathering at the game table connected to the living room and enjoy a multitude of boardgames located in in the hutch. Kids can relax in Bedroom 3, it's own living area equipped with TV, XBOX, couch and bean bag chairs. Or get a roaring fire going in the rock fireplace, open a perfectly chilled bottle of wine from the wine cooler and enjoy your favorite movie on the large flat screen in the living room. Although there are not many movies in the house we enjoy going into town to the local video rental place and renting our favorite movies.
- The main door leads into a long entry way with a tremendous amount of closet space and two 6' benches. It is the perfect place to remove and store your sports equipment. The garage is also the perfect place to store one car and larger sports equipment such as skis, bikes, etc. There is also a spare overflow refrigerator in the garage for beverages or anything else you might need. Once entering the main door, you will see a second door with stained glass windows on either side (web photo) and provides the entrance to the main part of the house. On this floor is the main living area (ceiling to floor windows with views), kitchen (including, granite counter tops, wine cooler, hardwood floors), laundry room, Guest room number 1, Main bathroom (shower only), and dining room with sliding glass door to balcony, overlooking pond.
- Stairs in the center of house lead to guest Bedroom 2 (2 bunks) and guest Bedroom 3 (2 bunks, TV, XBOX, coach) and bathroom (shower only). From Bedroom 3 is a sliding glass door which leads to a small deck and also to the backyard and pond area. Finally, on this level is a suite style master bedroom with 48' flat screen TV, masterbath with tub and shower. From the master bedroom is a sliding door to deck with build in benches which leads to back yard and pond. Deck is equipped with patio furniture..
- This home is the ultimate family vacation home.
- Bedrooms King size beds (1) Master with King Size bed, Queen size Beds (2) Upstairs Guest room with Queen DownStairs Bedroom with one Queen and 1 Bunk, Bunk Beds (4) Big downstiars bed room has 3 bunks Extra Bedroom downstairs has 1 Bunk and 1 Queen (also mentioned under queen configuration)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen: New Granite Top Counters and Hardwood Floors. Kitchen features a wine cooler and pass through window to the dining room, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator: Extra refrigerator in garage, Stove, Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer, Garage: Two Car Garage, a car is parked on one side, the other side is available for one car., Heating: Gas forced air., Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking: One car can park in the garage and there is easily enough room for 2-3 cars in the driveway, Parking Off Street: During the day, but I believe Elkhorn frowns on this. During snow storms, cars must be off the street, so the snow plows can get through., Towels Provided: Bath towels and Pool towels are both provided., Washing Machine, Wood Fireplace: There are two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom.
- Other Amenities 3 flat screen TV's, XBOX, trout pond, snow shoe, sledding and cross-country skiing access right outside front door, located on bus line, bike path 1 block from house, access to Elkhorn amenities sauna, steamroom and hottub, in summer swimming pools, tennis, and basketball hoops, fly fishing close by on the BigWood River.
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Game Room: X-Box is located in big bedroom downstairs. There is a separate seating area, with a couch and bean bag chairs where the TV and XBox are located., Games: Yes there are a variety of board games and puzzles, Satellite / Cable: 3 48' flat screen TV's. One in Living Room, one in Master Bedroom and one located in big bunk/play room., Stereo: I-Pod Plug In, Television: 3 TV's, Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Big Bedroom downstairs., Video Game Console: X-Box- we usually rent games at the video store in town, or bring your own., Video Library: There are a few, not an extensive collection. There is a video store in town that has just about anything you would want to rent.
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: Swimming Pool is available in the Summer months only, Sauna: Shared through Elkhorn, Shared Hot Tub: Guests have access to the Elkhorn amenities including hot tub, sauna and Steam Room
- Outside Balcony: Located off the Dining area and over look pond in backyard., Deck / Patio: One Deck is located off the Master Bedroom. Built in Benches and comfortable Patio Set, which steps into the backyard. The other deck is off the big bedroom. This also steps down into the backyard., Golf: Golf is available at Elkhorn. As a our guest, it entitles you to 10% off the golf green fees. There is also a public course, The Big Wood. Finally the golf course in Sun Valley, very nice and $$$., Lawn / Garden: Backyard is nice and quiet with a small pond., Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard: Our house is 5 minutes away from River Run Ski Lodge. Either a chairlift or a gondola will take you up the mountain, for skiing or snow boarding., Tennis: Tennis is available at Elkhorn, it is available for our guests to use. Call Elkhorn for court availability.
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed