Private Log Cabin Retreat Right in Sun Valley
Upper trout pond
Deck over upper pond located on main level right off of the dining room.
Two tennis courts including a hard court & clay court
Living room with beautiful unobstructed mountain views.
Living room with large river rock gas starter fireplace.
Dinning room leading out to deck. Seats 10 comfortably.
Well equipped Kitchen with gas stove, 2 ovens and open brick BBQ/oven.
Kitchen with large wrap around bar.
Master bedroom with private deck and breath taking views.
Master bath with tub and three head walk in shower.
Bedroom 1 Lower Level with King Bed and Bunkbeds
Bedroom 2 Lower Level
Bedroom 3 Lower Level
Sunny filled Recreation room that opens to backyard with flat-screen TV.
Guest Cabin 150 ft from Main House.
Cabin living room
Guest apartment with private kitchen.
Bedroom guest apartment
Bath guest apartment
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 20
- Baths 3.5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 5 Nights
- Price$989 per Night
- Property Description This one of a kind property in its own canyon. That can sleep up to 18 people. With 2 trout ponds, 2 tennis courts , one of which is clay,Hot tub. Guest cabin summer only,and a apartment off the garage. This astonishing property sits 12.6 acres in Parker Gulch. Private and secluded but close to it all. One mile from the Elkhorn 18 hole golf course. Two miles from Sun Valley Village/Dollar mountain and four miles from Ketchum and world famous Bald Mountain. This property comes with 2 parking pass for the Warm Springs side of Bald Mountain just steps from the lift. This 4 bedroom 6000 sq. foot log home has a king beds in all 4 large well appointed bed rooms one with a bunk bed in it and 2 twin beds in the loft above the living room. The 600 square foot apartment and the 1200 square quest cabin can be add for a additional fee summer only. The large well equipped gourmet kitchen and large dining room, opens on to a large deck over the upper trout pond. The living room has a large rock fire place and provides beautiful mountain views. The main level provides a spacious area for entertaining. Radiant floor heating in the house and Garage apartment. The garage apartment has a full kitchen, full bath, separate bed room with a Queen bed and wood burning stove. The guest cabin is one of the first cabins built in Ketchum. I moved it to the property. When you walk in you feel the history right away of stepping back in time, but with all the modern comforts of home. A full kitchen and dinning table, full bath with shower/tub, open living room with wood stove and vaulted ceiling leading to the loft were the king bed awaits you. There is a cleaning fee of $500.00.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king Master with private deck on main floor.
- Bedroom 2: 1 king, 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 king
- Bedroom 4: 1 king
- Bedroom 5: 1 queen Garage Apartment with private kitchen and bath.
- Bedroom 6: 1 king, 1 bunk bed Guest Cabin 150ft. from Main House with private kitchen/bath
- 2 twin beds in the Loft above the Living Room.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 Powder Room on the Main Level
- Bathroom 2: tub, shower Master with a three head walk in shower.
- Bathroom 3: toilet, tub, shower Lower Level and contains two sinks.
- Bathroom 4: toilet, combination tub/shower In Guest Apartment
- Bathroom 5: toilet, combination tub/shower In Guest Cabin
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils: Enough flatware and utensils in the cupboards for a party of 12 but can provide more if needed., Dishwasher, Freezer: Large and contains an ice maker built into the main unit., Kitchen: Extravagant kitchen with all amenities. This kitchen will allow a family, chef, or catering staff to move around with ease. Seating for 6 at island and breakfast nook seating for 4., Microwave, Pantry Items: Large walk in pantry., Refrigerator: Large, and roomy and able to contain a large amount of food., Stove: Commercial wolf range gas stove with 6 burners and two ovens with a griddle and broiler. Also an indoor BBQ., Toaster
- General Clothes Dryer: Located on lower level., Fireplace: Main Levels., Garage: 2 Car Garage, Internet: High-speed internet, Linens Provided, Living Room: Spacious with breathtaking views from, Parking: Could easily fit 50 cars if needed., Telephone: Land line provided with phone and private phone number., Towels Provided, Washing Machine: Located on lower level., Wood Stove: (2) In Guest Apartment and Guest Cabin
- Entertainment Satellite / Cable, Television: 2 in the main house, 1 in apartment, 1 in the cabin.
- Pool / Spa Hot Tub: Main house
- Outside Deck / Patio: two patios on of the master bedroom and one that opens from the dining room and over looks the upper trout pond and hot tub, Lawn / Garden: Immaculate lawn right out the rec room and leads down to the lower trout pond., Outdoor Grill, Ski & Snowboard, Tennis: You will have access to one hard court and one clay court. We do have a private tennis pro who runs the courts in the mornings. He will give lessons his name is DJ (208) 720-3068 and set up a time.
- Suitability Events Allowed, Long-Term Renters Welcome, Children Welcome: There very own spacious lawns, private trout filled ponds for there first catch, sunny and spacious rec room. Tennis courts, mountain biking and hiking right out the back door., Limited Accessibility: Handicap accessible on the first floor., Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered: More then welcome to bring your four legged member of the family.